What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Thanks for the pic.
Was hoping less red in the orange.
Plus xl is out of my range...
What am I saying? I already bought 2 pairs this week.

Chi kid, were there any mediums?

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by meazy619

Quick question NT......how do you guys take care of your socks?? Obviously throw them in the washer with some detergent, but any specifics??? Hang dry instead of tumble dry?? Cold water??? I just heard if you wash them the right Way then it preserves the dri-fit fabric. Also, someone told me before the first wear wash them first because they tend to slip. That true as well?? Thanks!
I wash them like I was my clothes, and I put them in the dryer, no problem whatsoever regarding slippage or loss of padding etc

Pretty much, the only other thing to watch out for is the lint from other clothes/socks getting on them.  I tried to wash them with my other socks and the lint from the nba socks got all over them
30t6p3b.gif
.  Does anyone wash them inside out?  I haven't been doing that and I noticed the material is starting to fray, just wondering if washing them inside out will prevent that.
I wash them regularly. And dry them inside out so that the outside doesn't get all that fuzz and crap on the bottom.  Mine are still in good condition!

Originally Posted by keebantot

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by jepeh21

I wash them like I was my clothes, and I put them in the dryer, no problem whatsoever regarding slippage or loss of padding etc

Pretty much, the only other thing to watch out for is the lint from other clothes/socks getting on them.  I tried to wash them with my other socks and the lint from the nba socks got all over them
30t6p3b.gif
.  Does anyone wash them inside out?  I haven't been doing that and I noticed the material is starting to fray, just wondering if washing them inside out will prevent that.
I wash them regularly. And dry them inside out so that the outside doesn't get all that fuzz and crap on the bottom.  Mine are still in good condition!

Ah! Makes sense, I think the drying part is where I went wrong, thanks for the info!
pimp.gif

Scored some socks at my marshalls . 3.99 for the low-cut , real nice deal , They perform nice on the court , I used to go home with blister the size of quarters , key word , USED TO

hope nike drops a grey/white elite cw soon. also heard price will increase to $15 any truth to rumor?

These new grey elites are $15 for those that want to know, the design pattern where the dots used to be is much different, I like them, but 15 for these is a bit steep as much as I love these socks.

Still hoping the breast cancer football elites pop up somewhere. Resellers bought up all those and the volts.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by RetroJoe

I think the socks are very ugly. why do people like them?

Differnet strokes for different folks.

Why even go into this topic saying something like that?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 Dude is stating his opinion (which I agree with) and asking why people like these, nothing wrong with that. Can't even make a negative post in a thread about SOCKS without dudes acting like somebody just insulted their mom 
roll.gif

Cause my comment to him made you think I got momma insulted? 
laugh.gif

Not even, why even post in a topic which clearly doesnt interest you?
laugh.gif

But anyways, back to socks.

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by RetroJoe

I think the socks are very ugly. why do people like them?

Differnet strokes for different folks.

Why even go into this topic saying something like that?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 Dude is stating his opinion (which I agree with) and asking why people like these, nothing wrong with that. Can't even make a negative post in a thread about SOCKS without dudes acting like somebody just insulted their mom 
roll.gif

there must be something positive about the socks if there is a 188 page thread about them.

Back
Top Bottom