What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Freshswagg is just a bunch of dyed socks. Still got some nice color combos on there though minus those goofy camo ones.

Anyone that has the platinum elite oranges, how's the color on those? Specifically, I just got a pair of Hyperdunk "10.0" Griffin PEs and I was wondering if they were comparable in color...

290wwty.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theotherjd

Anyone that has the platinum elite oranges, how's the color on those? Specifically, I just got a pair of Hyperdunk "10.0" Griffin PEs and I was wondering if they were comparable in color...

The platinum elite oranges are a really bright neon orange.  They should match your Hyperdunk's well, but I think they will be a shade brighter than the shoe.

Originally Posted by cutthroat

The platinum elite oranges are a really bright neon orange.  They should match your Hyperdunk's well, but I think they will be a shade brighter than the shoe.
Brighter?!
eek.gif
 haha thanks man

they are bright like the 10.0's but they are the same color............ its kind of close but i can tell from up close that they dont really match.  i dont know about from a far.

UPS just dropped of my black/orange and black/blue elites from Eastbay.

There was even a box of cereal inside the package...lol

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Yeah.. that's their new thing - the ceral that is.....When/if you have a sec- pics of the black oranges?  I am thinking of getting a pair but been a bit OD on socks recently.

Thanks,
Rich

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Yeah.. that's their new thing - the ceral that is.....When/if you have a sec- pics of the black oranges?  I am thinking of getting a pair but been a bit OD on socks recently.

Thanks,
Rich

Sorry about the Android pic. It would probably look a lot better in natural daylight. The orange is basically the same shade as on the old school tan/orange Nike boxes.

Hope this helps...

black and blue! nice up there. i went to ntsf to look for the platinums but no luck. anyone know when theyre supposed to hit stores?

Originally Posted by phillyOstarr

black and blue! nice up there. i went to ntsf to look for the platinums but no luck. anyone know when theyre supposed to hit stores?

I picked up my pairs about 2 weeks ago from Finishline in Sacramento.  Just call all the local sporting goods stores.

Originally Posted by cutthroat

Originally Posted by phillyOstarr

I picked up my pairs about 2 weeks ago from Finishline in Sacramento.  Just call all the local sporting goods stores.
platinums available @ champs @ stoneridge mall.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Thanks,
Rich

Sorry about the Android pic. It would probably look a lot better in natural daylight. The orange is basically the same shade as on the old school tan/orange Nike boxes.

Hope this helps...
Thanks much.  they look good- woould go well with creamsicles and plenty of other in the durant collection....appreciate it.

Originally Posted by blakperl

I was gonna hold out, but said eff it.  Some cats have looked out for me, so I'm trynna do tha same.

http://lacrosseunlimited....ike-volt-elite-sock.html

Good looking out
pimp.gif
, there aren't any at my local DSG, so I've been waiting for another restock...

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

Originally Posted by blakperl

I was gonna hold out, but said eff it.  Some cats have looked out for me, so I'm trynna do tha same.

http://lacrosseunlimited....ike-volt-elite-sock.html

saw those at my local ###%$ sporting goods last week. they had at least 30 pairs.

Were they the dark grey/black version that's been going around or the light grey ones, like in the picture?
nerd.gif

Lacrosseunlimited has the dark grey/black version.  At least my order was the dark grey ones.  These are football socks compared to the training socks.  Hope this helps.

Just a comparison pic with both the Black/Orange Elite and the Team Orange/Dark Steel Grey Platinum Elite socks with the Big Bangs. The Platinum Elite socks are a lot more brighter than the black pair, but both go well with the Big Bangs.

e6d354d8e4878d3fc1d0acbf84e7ad30aa31db3.jpg

Just picked up some Kobe Elite's. First Elite socks ever. Looking forward to ballin in them this Friday with the Cloaks!

Back
Top Bottom