What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by bimmers88

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

Galaxy socks on the wayyyyy stay posted

What do you mean? You got a pair for yourself, or they are going to be sold somewhere online soon?
I ordered a pair from freshswagg.  And for 29.99 i'm def keepin and wearing my pair. 

Originally Posted by bimmers88

Galaxy socks on the wayyyyy stay posted

What do you mean? You got a pair for yourself, or they are going to be sold somewhere online soon?
I ordered a pair from freshswagg.  And for 29.99 i'm def keepin and wearing my pair. 
Definitely sure they are horrible fakes dude...look at the real Elites and then look at those...but I know you know they are fake so...
e5f1601a9e6133f0ca552ede1ff0583adef5d63c_r.gif

07036444199c944f67ff3924f098caf26431891e_r.gif

^hahaha they aren't "fake" they just aren't made at that Nike store w/ the "vault machine" They are still screen printed just like the others. And they looked better on the freshswagg website than the ones posted in here.... They're coming in in a week so the pics will settle it hahaha

Yeah they are just white/black elite socks that have been dyed/screenprinted with the galaxy print.

Originally Posted by bns1201

theyre not the legit ones….theyre literally the Mac OSX default screensaver on a sock
really guys?? this is what this thread has become?  Go and tie-dye a pair of white/black elites and knock yourselves out.  I love the KDs and Lebrons but this whole Galaxy bit is just plain getting old.  Lets move on possibly get some cool grey elites/ yellow with white stripes, and true purples!

Originally Posted by bns1201

theyre not the legit ones….theyre literally the Mac OSX default screensaver on a sock

i knew 29.99 was too good to be true and something looked off!

Those socks are literally counterfeit...the stripes in the back are off. I wasn't saying it because of the print.

Does anyone know where to get the think pink nike elite basketball socks.

looking for pinks not white , I believe whites was on NDC a while back.

Well finally the mailman came through w/ the socks. I like them but they went a little star* heavy. Looks pretty nice lMAO to the Mac OSX socks hahaha I'll prolly take some on feet photos later. Got all the detailed photos in case anyone wanted to see the quality of freshswagg.com.  I had a goot experience w/ them

I thought they did a great job w/ all the different shades of blue and the stars really pop in person.  They look like they are shining, but overall not bad IMO

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Do the Platinum Elites come in any other colors or just those 4?
Just those 4 right now.
I'm pining for some green platinums so I can rep school colors next year. I guess I'll have to wait for a predominantly green, nike-sponsored school to win March Madness. God knows that won't happen to Dartmouth
roll.gif

Originally Posted by andfattoo

i cant tell if they are legit.

I am not sure how to tell. Flip them inside out to see the built up cushion and the excess material from the back strip?
If they are real and just screen printed with the design I am down for a few pairs. If they aren't then there isn't a point to spending twenty plus bucks on a pair of socks. Especially when I can go to my outlet and get legit ones. I understand it looks cool but not worth it if they're fake...

Back
Top Bottom