What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Liking the camo as well...
Although I love neither, I would have to say camo elites >>> galaxy elites.  Got a buddy who spends two weeks in N.O. with family and one for work up here.  May have to ask him to make a little trip down to HOH bourbon street.  I have never seen any random colored elites at any of our local sporting goods stores.  Most of them tend to have blue, red, black, white, etc... but nothing orange, yellow, grey, you know the drill.

Anyone got a surplus of grey/black and or white/orange, grey/cyber @ their brick and mortar I would love to know.

One more picture of camos from Nike Basketball on Twitter.
ApLPy61CMAAptfl.jpg

My best friend is a ball boy at the final four! He's gonna try and get me a pair. I saw a poison dart frog pattern to match with Easter Kobe 7s and the hornet pattern for those lebrons releasing this weekend.

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

My best friend is a ball boy at the final four! He's gonna try and get me a pair. I saw a poison dart frog pattern to match with Easter Kobe 7s and the hornet pattern for those lebrons releasing this weekend.

I got a friend who is a sport writer down there.  Im trying to get him to swoop a pair for me.  Anybody have any other pictures? Especially of different color ways??

Originally Posted by Venomenon

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

Was lucky and got 4bred pairs of bc awareness at an outlet in vegas. Wish I could find orange/white or white /orange now.
black and red with the ribbon? pics?/

Sorry just 4 pairs of pink bc awareness elite socks. My phone added bred after 4.

Well guys, my guy can get 5 pairs made he said. He also told me they have 250 pairs of socks to customize, however I am not sure if they'll restock thru out the weekend.

If you would like either of these 3 styles please PM ASAP!

Socks go on-sale at midnight CST at the HOH, my friend got there and is about 40 (more or less) in line. Said it is kinda crazy too.

Originally Posted by mikeyman14

Well guys, my guy can get 5 pairs made he said. He also told me they have 250 pairs of socks to customize, however I am not sure if they'll restock thru out the weekend.

If you would like either of these 3 styles please PM ASAP!

Socks go on-sale at midnight CST at the HOH, my friend got there and is about 40 (more or less) in line. Said it is kinda crazy too.

I do not believe this at all, I was there today, got the Camos.... Will go this weekend to grab the hornet elites also... BUT, Footlocker on CANAL is scary as hell.. They close @ like 6 or 7 everyday cuz they know how NOLA is... COPS/TROOPERS wont let people line up...  
 PICS OR ITS A LIE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom