What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Any word on those Camo elites yet? Like locations or release date?

I think the Camo Elites were a custom made on site at the HOH in New Orleans for the Final 4.  I dont think there will be a release.  It was a one time deal.

The new colorway is anthracite/teal or medium to dark grey and teal- matched the lebron 9 low easter CW pretty well.  Found a couple of both that CW and the gators/okc thunders as well.  Lovin the Deions as well!

Skeptical but now a believer lol

vnpfzb.jpg

Think a red pair will be better tho?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by footballrunner11

Anyone know what the deal is with the "Out of Stock" colors of the Elites on NDC? I'm particularly interested in the Blue/Orange ones. Also, any ideas when Nike's going to rerelease the Performance football socks (http://www.eastbay.com/pr...eds-_-Froogle-_-null)???
I haven't been keeping up with the socks, but Nike probably hasn't released them yet.  Happened with the Navy/Red and Green/Yellow Elites as well. NDC had them up as "Out Of Stock" initially, then released them later on...

As for the football Elites, I think they're supposed to release sometime this month on Eastbay.  Maybe someone or the Eastbay Rep can confirm?
nerd.gif

The 2-Layer socks don't look half bad, good looking out MikeyMan on the info
pimp.gif
.  Might pick up a pair...
The football elite socks you are asking about are the Nike Vapor Football Crew socks.  We currently have two colorways available on our website in a large size, which you can see by visiting the following link:  http://bit.ly/HouJKG

As the year goes by, we will be receiving more sizes and different colorways in, so you may want to bookmark the above link to make keeping an eye on our selection of Nike Vapor Football Crew socks easy.

EastbayRep - Ray

Will you be getting these colors?
498266069ae2e2351045e337ead68e7ea38bb311_r.png

c20264f613e2f2b914d5353a42a6842c1c958052_r.png

692266c60de102331405183eb8b83dcea2639522_r.png

14c365ec67f2eaaa2d1d1d945f36384525d03221_r.png

8cb1626aee2311503e18c255b36325eede5eb75d_r.png

f2416f67ec221455302b92c1699a7668b33f7cd5_r.png

Originally Posted by scotballer5

Skeptical but now a believer lol

vnpfzb.jpg

Think a red pair will be better tho?

I think a white pair with red stripe or a black pair with red stripe would look good. Red with white might look like overkill.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

The new colorway is anthracite/teal or medium to dark grey and teal- matched the lebron 9 low easter CW pretty well.  Found a couple of both that CW and the gators/okc thunders as well.  Lovin the Deions as well!
I was hoping that new green color would match the swingmans
tired.gif

Waiting for those florida orange/blue to come back on NDC they would go perfect with my Florida Nike Huarache TR's!! Need those bad

Great find.. Copped 2 of each and my Florida Gator Elites are in stock! Copped!!! Thank you now i've spent way too much money on socks.... smh

Back
Top Bottom