What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

got them navy/red elites for my kd usa's today 
pimp.gif

http://store.premierboutique.com/as...ike/elite-sx3693-462-college-navy-univred.png

Hey guys, this is my first post so I don't know if this has been said yet but the 2.0's dropped at Eastbay.com. Thought I'd let people know.

Has anyone else actually worn their USAs to ball in? Wore mine twice and the threading is already falling apart.. 

Has anyone else actually worn their USAs to ball in? Wore mine twice and the threading is already falling apart.. 

I did the other day. Have not washed them yet. I will check them once I run them through. But as stated the quality is not on par as the original Elites.

Why Lebron always wear those no name white socks? I mean, he is under Nike and all.

He wears nike socks but they have no visible branding. There's a picture of him in the locker room before a lockout all star game getting ready to put the cannons on. He has those plain socks but on the toe there is a nike logo. Probably the same or better quality than the elites

He wears nike socks but they have no visible branding. There's a picture of him in the locker room before a lockout all star game getting ready to put the cannons on. He has those plain socks but on the toe there is a nike logo. Probably the same or better quality than the elites

Those are the ones that I want.... And I think that they are WAY better quality than what we buy instore....

Same goes for all products that athletes wear/use - they're far better than the ones released to the public.

Guess LeBron doesn't like to be "Nike'd out" since he doesn't want the swoosh to be visible on his socks

i feel the same way. idk how people rock them casually they are so thick and make your feet sweat.

I get low-key pissed off when I see unathletic people rocking them casually and buying up every pair in stores. Most of them that I'm talking about are probably on this site and in this very thread so I'm sure there's some >: faces reading my reply right now.

I get low-key pissed off when I see unathletic people rocking them casually and buying up every pair in stores. Most of them that I'm talking about are probably on this site and in this very thread so I'm sure there's some
mad.gif
faces reading my reply right now.
+1 this made me LOL 
roll.gif
. lookin at someone and saying "dawg your *** dont need no elites!!!" lolol

I get low-key pissed off when I see unathletic people rocking them casually and buying up every pair in stores. Most of them that I'm talking about are probably on this site and in this very thread so I'm sure there's some >: faces reading my reply right now.
:lol: same here

Back
Top Bottom