What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Thanks for the link^
Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can find these?

emerald_elite_main.png

I get all my nike elites for cheap, because I shop at footlocker a lot. They send me gift cards, and I use them all day on socks. Footlock VIP!

Follow me on Instagram @eeericQ check out my sneakers.

^
I hate Footlocker. For some reason they never tally up my points whenever I order stuff from them.

You should call footlocker customer service and find out whats going on. You can even give them info on your receipt and they will add it to your VIP card.

Have Yet To See These Posted.......... These Were Released At The HOH Harlem KD V Event If I'm Not Mistaken :nerd:

Last edited:
Like the two on the right - on either side of 3 o clock if looking at the picture like a clock. DMV/Maryland and OKC colors and that pattern are cool. Other ones are decent but nothing special.

I like seeing some custom ones, however I only own the Black with White, as I'm sure everyone does. But I actually wanna get some Grey with Black. The padding at the bottom is legit, and comfy, as everyone already knows!

Just picked up those Megatron Vapor Elite Socks, they have the pro combat on the heel, and they are amazing for any sport.

@eastbay rep will u guys b getting the nike elite backpack in orange, and dose any1 know we're I can get it

Back
Top Bottom