What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

I hope this isnt off-topic, but i have seven pairs of elite socks, and im curious about the adidas team speed crews.
Is there much difference?  I've heard from some that the durability of the team speed's are better than the elites, and it's moisture-wicking is better too...
I have one pair and they began to fray after the first wash (I haven't really had that problem with the elites). Comfort is about the same, but I do think the moisture wicking is a little better

Somebody on Ebay is selling the Hyper Elite Socks and they look okay. Pretty much like the vapors except they don't had the triangles on the back and the swoosh is lower on the sock than the regular elites. They look too thin for me. But there are some sick color ways.

I did not realize how comfy these socks are, I wish they made an all white pair I could wear for PT, smdh, find some volt grey football ones, def in love with the comfort

I did not realize how comfy these socks are, I wish they made an all white pair I could wear for PT, smdh, find some volt grey football ones, def in love with the comfort

The platinum elites were great. They are softer than the regular elites but had slightly less cushioning, IMO. If Nike comes out with a new version, I hope they don't skimp on quality like they did with the later versions of the Elites. Yeah right, who am I kidding. LOL.

Searching through #eltiesocks on Instagram when I found this. The page that uploaded it is a sports store called Manchester Olympia Sports located in Manchester, Vermont. I asked if that store was the only place that had these color ways and they said yes. I've been looking all over websites and Ebay looking for these and I can't find them. Anyone seen these around? The one on the left is killer.

Searching through #eltiesocks on Instagram when I found this. The page that uploaded it is a sports store called Manchester Olympia Sports located in Manchester, Vermont. I asked if that store was the only place that had these color ways and they said yes. I've been looking all over websites and Ebay looking for these and I can't find them. Anyone seen these around? The one on the left is killer.

Dang, i never even heard of that store before, but those are some sweet looking colorways.[emoji]128561[/emoji]

So i found a pic of their nike elite sock wall that they took themselves and they only have 3 pairs ive havent seen.

Back
Top Bottom