What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

what amounts to NCAA team colored vapor crews are now available on NDC. Oregon apple/yellow :smokin , washington huskies, clemson tigers, FSU, USC, and I think a few others who wore them last year. no team logos, but most definitely match these schools unis. Now just waiting on Oregon apple/yellow bball elites to finally drop.

How do I prevent strings from coming out of my socks?

I have like 20 pairs and I cant wear them more than once without big threads coming out??

The socks look weird when it happens 
mean.gif

How do I prevent strings from coming out of my socks?
I have like 20 pairs and I cant wear them more than once without big threads coming out??
The socks look weird when it happens 
mean.gif

Same thing happened with one of my pairs of Team USA Elites. Try washing them using the gentle cycle on your washing machine and then hang them up to dry, don't put them in the dryer.

They get frayed even before I wash them

It's the Elite 2.0s that I have that particular problem with. They feel like a cheaper version of the original Elite series, and that's right after I put them on.

Try the Hyper Elites. I hear the build quality and performance is much better.

The Performance Football Crew 2 Pack is being found @ Ross, $9.99. I've seen Wht/Red & Blk/Red, Blk/Volt, and Wht/Pink

Cool.. I've to go to Ross tomorrow anyway.. Going to be on the lookout for The Performance Football Crew 2 Pack..

(not my pic)

The only hi quarter sock I own.. I wish Nike would've sold more of the hi quarters elites at stores..

Last edited:
So guys, where I live the only Elites available are the 2.0s, the Hyper Elites, and the KDs/LeBrons. Can someone tell me which ones are the best out of them?

(not my pic)

The only hi quarter sock I own.. I wish Nike would've sold more of the hi quarters elites at stores..
I saw the black/red versions of these at my Marshall's yesterday. It was a 2-pack for $9.99 (retails for $25.00).

sorry for the rumble guys, just wanna see how they look on feet. anyway, just might get a pair of black/whites.
looks like no one has em yet. thanks fam!

Are Navy USA elites that valuable? I just copped some for $20 and I was gonna sell it to my friend, but after seeing them go for $40+ now I'm like 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom