What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

can someone compare the elite socks with the stance socks?
I did a review on the NBA Socks a few page

Cushioning is phenomenal. One of my main complaints with Nike Elites are the ribbing through the middle of the foot always seemed a little bit to tight for me. With these there is similar ribbing but not nearly as noticeable or tight as regular elites. The main thing I loved was the black ankle padding running up the ankle. I for one tie my shoes as tight as possible and this relieved some of the pain I sometimes feel with the the regular elites. The material also did a lot better job at wicking the moisture from my feet. Kobe 9's don't have the best ventilation and when I have worn elites in the past the ventilation was better with these in comparison. These are a lot better than the Stance Basketball socks in the past and I am excited for everyone to give them a try soon!
Review @glassankles @mister friendly Mid-October.

just live chatted with stance,  here's the update guys.  

when are the nba on court socks coming out?

Stance - The will be coming out on October 20th.

ah okay. last time I was told it was oct 15? 

Stance - Yeah, They were pushed back I am sorry.

eyes.gif

It looks like finishline.com was having some huge blowout, with Elite's starting @ $1.50. I added 10 pair and kept getting out of stock, was like a jordan release. I eventually was able to add some running elites to my cart, 3 pair for $2.50 and 2 pair for $5.

NBD if it gets cancelled, I was mainly just trying to get my order over $100 for additional $10 off.

*edit* looks like it went through. We'll see what happens.

28b9pg2.jpg

Last edited:
I was going to order somethin off finishline but shipping negated all markdown pricing

I had like 5 pairs of socks all for 2.50 but shipping was like 35 so that made it the same price I could find around my area at Marshall

Does anyone know if there are any other sales on the Nike Elites? I sell custom ones so I'm looking to cop a ton of pairs for cheap if there's any still on. I tried finish line but it was only select colors 

Does anyone know if there are any other sales on the Nike Elites? I sell custom ones so I'm looking to cop a ton of pairs for cheap if there's any still on. I tried finish line but it was only select colors 
I haven't come across any consistent sources of sale elites, especially the black and white pairs.  Ebay might be your best bet if you're trying to grab multiple pairs at a lower price.  You could probably strike a dealer w/ a seller through paypal invoice if you commit to buying a lot of pairs

I know the Sneaker Farm had a few different colors up for cheap at one point.

Stance NBA now available through their site directly https://www.stance.com/shop/men/nba

I know I've been anxious to try these for a while, but the price is just a little much man... I'm sure it's an excellent sock but 22 for the crews and 20 for the quarters 
ohwell.gif
  May just grab one pair to see how they are

How do you do the customs on the socks? I've seen them on eBay before but wasn't sure how authentic they really were.

Stance NBA now available through their site directly https://www.stance.com/shop/men/nba

I know I've been anxious to try these for a while, but the price is just a little much man... I'm sure it's an excellent sock but 22 for the crews and 20 for the quarters 
ohwell.gif
  May just grab one pair to see how they are
I agree...too pricy.  I hope they hit normal retailers very soon. We could at least ebates or other coupons and etc then to bring down the price just a bit.  

I agree...too pricy.  I hope they hit normal retailers very soon. We could at least ebates or other coupons and etc then to bring down the price just a bit.  
yeah exactly.  Will try and hold out for the other retailers and hopefully can use a coupon

Stance live chat is pretty useless.  

Hey Garry, do you know when the nba on court sock will hit other retailers
or local shops?
- I am not sure I am sorry.
is there any coupon codes for these socks?
- No I am sorry not at this time.
okay will have to pass on these then, a bit too pricy
- You're welcome, s there anything else I can help you with?
nope

lol oh well.  no sock is really worth $22 imo. 

Lakers core socks $26 wow..

Last edited:
$22 for socks is insane. If I paid $22 for one pair of socks my grandma would come back from the dead just to smack me. I already felt like I was disrespecting all those who came before me by spending $15 on a pair of socks. That's the max.

Nike just put up some elites that are colorblocked...i think retail is $27. The sock game is straight up stupid at this point. 

$22 for socks is insane. If I paid $22 for one pair of socks my grandma would come back from the dead just to smack me. I already felt like I was disrespecting all those who came before me by spending $15 on a pair of socks. That's the max.

Nike just put up some elites that are colorblocked...i think retail is $27. The sock game is straight up stupid at this point. 
laugh.gif

for real though... it's ridiculous. I've been hesitant dropping $10-13 on a pair of elites since I finally bit the bullet to try a pair.

I hoop a little less often than I used to, now just about twice a week, maybe 3x on a good week, so having a few pairs of good socks does me fine.  But now that we're at $20+ with these 
ohwell.gif

I'm more interested in the For Bare Feet On Court Agility socks going on sale.

If they do, someone please post in here since I'm more likely to check NT than the champs site.

Did they only put up the white Lakers socks? Or did black sell out already?
I think every team only has 1 "core" version right now,  at least that's all i see.  $26. 

^this would be nice. Never got around to giving those a try
I would def recommend the NBA agility.  The only down side really was the ridiculous price.  I had to use a coupon for me to even consider them at the time. 

Here's an old post I did to give you an idea of how they are.  http://niketalk.com/t/243042/whats-...etbal-crew-socks-socks-ftw/8610#post_23069291

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom