What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

How do you do the customs on the socks? I've seen them on eBay before but wasn't sure how authentic they really were.
Dye-sublimation, I use authentic elites with high-quality inks and honestly they look better than Nike's new digital ink socks.

But anyway, those Stance socks are dope, what doesn't make any sense to me though is why the NBA just doesn't produce their own team socks instead of creating a middle man with Stance? It's not like the designs are something their team couldn't have created, and then there would be no other logo on there

Those new nba crew socks on the stance website look extra long in the pics, like knee high socks.

Have you guys tried Thorlos socks? I got pair of their Tennis crew for just shipping off that deal they have...on first wear they are DEFINITELY worth the $5 shipping they make you pay and they've got me rethinking other socks honestly. $15 retail and my feet feel good.  I'm not too loud with my socks and Stance just ****** up a simple thing imo...the NBA socks were classic and now we've got TWO logos on the damn sock? I'm getting my old man game sock up

^repped for the heads up on the promo -- I've been meaning to try them out for a long time but missed the previous promo.  Just ordered the tennis crews.

I like the feel of the elite cushioning but not huge on the crewcut height. The pairs I have all came from Ross/Marshalls/TJM. I'm admittedly too cheap to drop $15+ for one pair of socks.

I like the drifit low quarter socks for everyday wear but wish they had a little more cushioning. I got a few 3 packs from Ross for like $8/each so they were a solid price.

Any socks that can be recommended for what works out to less than $6/pair that are good for everyday wear?

Wore hanes quarters all the way to the end of hs. This was a right before elites were hot. Started wearing crews after, never looked back

I copped two pairs of the Navy's back at a DicksSporting Goods when they first released, tried to keep them packaged for a while then my brother decided to throw one pair on and open the other 
mad.gif

Last edited:

Just got my crews in yesterday and played in them. They feel very soft. But they don't feel like something that's $22 bucks. I know there was some skeptical about the length of the socks because of the photos and they go up to mid-calf area.

Last edited:
Mid calf?? That's realllly high.
Elites stop a few inches below the calf.

Can someone do some on foot pics of these stance nba socks in quarter and crew?

for those w/ the new stance NBA quarters -- can you compare the height on those to the For Bare Feet NBA quarters?  I can sort of tell through pics but you never know.  thanks in advance

I got the stance nba crews, I am 5'6  hope they dont go up to my knees lol.  ill try to post some comparisons once they arrive. 

Whatever happened to Normal grey Nike crew socks? Were they discontinued? I can never find obsidians socks either like wth happened, and im talking like normal high nike crew socks not no elites or stuff like that

Anyone notice the regular elites that they still sell are it as good in quality? Material and fit don't seem the same. They seem loose now.

I think since the hyper elites came out they made the change l. Sorry if somebody already mentioned previously.

Anyone notice the regular elites that they still sell are it as good in quality? Material and fit don't seem the same. They seem loose now.

I think since the hyper elites came out they made the change l. Sorry if somebody already mentioned previously.
Where are you getting them from? I've seen pairs at Marshall's & Ross that are blank Nike Digital Ink socks (the printed on ones), so they are actually a different makeup, 99% polyester instead of like 76% poly-blended with other materials. That might be why, easiest way to know if you got the blank Digital Ink socks is if they have the black toe box

Where are you getting them from? I've seen pairs at Marshall's & Ross that are blank Nike Digital Ink socks (the printed on ones), so they are actually a different makeup, 99% polyester instead of like 76% poly-blended with other materials. That might be why, easiest way to know if you got the blank Digital Ink socks is if they have the black toe box
pics? 
nerd.gif

You s

I got the stance nba crews, I am 5'6  hope they dont go up to my knees lol.  ill try to post some comparisons once they arrive.
You should be fine, they aren't that high.  But you might want to size down in them if you don't like them.  I got some from friend that works at Stance, and I actually prefered the smaller size than what was meant for my foot, it hugged everything a little tighter.  Gonna play in them in a rec league game tonight and see how they perform, cause playing pick up so far they don't seem worth the price tag.  Nothing wrong with em, but 22 is a lot to pay for a pair of socks.

Back
Top Bottom