Whats good with the dunk contest tonight?

pimp.gif
sick.gif

I always hated how they time these. They start the clock the second they touch the ball, then they have to get into position, move the crowd and ccamera menout of the way, set up props, measure, all while their 20 seconds is rolling. Clock shouldn't start until after the first attempt at the rim. I meanseriously, it'll only add like 3-5 minutes total to the contest but give guys a chance to be more creative and make better plays. I mean !%%#, you rerunSportsCenter perpetually at night anyways, who cares if it's pushed back a bit.

these dudes look tired. two nothing dunks.

now all they gotta do is dunk anything

Good to see Giddens even though he sucked it up this last round. I was hoping he;d win. Oh well

sucks that both those first guys missed and all that had to happen was any type of make.. sure glad they stayed originial and pulled off something decent. theycoulda went for the one hander layup drill dunk... Bad execution of rules for that round

Bullards demeanor has been suspect all night. I know i'm not the only one that see's this. Actin real sugar-ry

Originally Posted by Cardo Ln

Bullards demeanor has been suspect all night. I know i'm not the only one that see's this. Actin real sugar-ry
You weren't. Dude was looking mad suspect. Anyway, the only dunk I hadn't already seen was Deron's 360 backboard tap. Weems from the ftline and Ewing's behind the back were nice. Weems should have saved that for the final round.

judges losing credit left and right. 360 tap off the glass and then through the rim clean and gets like a 40. that twitching chick must have put up a 2

Back
Top Bottom