what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

If you live in the souh and you DONT own a grill or at least know how to werk a pit- then you a macaroni bowl *** boi

Last edited:
If you live in the souh and you DONT own a grill or at least know how to werk a pit- then you a macaroni bowl *** boi
roll.gif
 you not rong tho

people who

- drive chevy cruze,ford taurus, chevy malibu, dodge neon, too many to name etc. those cars are straight garbage (just get a corolla, camry, civic, or accord and call it a day)

theyre all economy class sedans/compacts

do you want the domestic auto industry to lose more than they already are????

for every like 75 japanese cars exported to the US chrysler can only ship 1 car (thats a legal agreement with the japanese gov't not consumer spending), we are already in a battle set up for our failure, so why are you mad that Americans wanna drive American cars?

maintenance issues are even, japanese cars running longer than american cars is entirely based on the individual owner

Men who brag about how good they are at shooting hoops and dressing, but don't have any real skills such as

laying dry wall

hunting

plumbing

working on cars

cut and craft wood

general basic construction

So you own 50 pairs of Jordans......

But you don't own a toolbox ?????

Judged.....

Last edited:
cats who hug thier coworkers, 

I was eating at the cheesecake factory and i seen my server hug and dap all his coworkers that would start their shift. 

like come on b, nobody wants to be at work, why yall hugging?

cats who hug thier coworkers, 

I was eating at the cheesecake factory and i seen my server hug and dap all his coworkers that would start their shift. 

like come on b, nobody wants to be at work, why yall hugging?
Cats who feel the need to go down the line and dap/shake everybody up when they come in the barbershop.

Like ***** can't you see they cuttin hair???

You really expect them to stop cutting a customers hair just to dap/shake you up???

....F outta here with yo edward doo doo hands self.

Last edited:
Wen im obviously standing in line somewhere and someone comes up like

"You in line?"

0]

People who take their sweet old time collecting their stuff/change/purse when they ahead of you in long *** line...

Take your change and move... Don't dilly dally in your messy *** purse...

Have your your damn ID out and ready... Don't talk on your phone loud as hell and ask what when the teller asks you for ID :smh:...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom