what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

Dudes who rock skinny jeans...

I'm not tryna see yo man curves homie.

Slim straighten them pants out

Last edited:
People who take their sweet old time collecting their stuff/change/purse when they ahead of you in long *** line...

Take your change and move... Don't dilly dally in your messy *** purse...

Have your your damn ID out and ready... Don't talk on your phone loud as hell and ask what when the teller asks you for ID :smh:...

people at fast food/takeout spots who dont know what they want when they get to the front of the line

i was waiting 3rd in line at the front were 3 teenage dudes, the one at the counter kept asking his friends "hey bro what do you want" with a different answer every time :stoneface: hurry up i got stuff to do :stoneface:

I want to be that guy that carries ones and change to pay just to slow the lines down sometimes

u cool but tommy sotomayor is a **** boy
I used to think the same by the way he comes off....but you gotta really see what he is getting at.

Can't get mad at the man for speaking the obvious truth about stuff in our community.

If he was making stuff up to make us look bad that would be one thing...but in fact he isn't its all true down to the T.

nerd.gif
i was just joking someone made a comment about bus etiquette but it got deleted or edited...so now my reply has no context. 

lol

[thread="627513"]Quote:[/thread]

I used to think the same by the way he comes off....but you gotta really see what he is getting at.
Can't get mad at the man for speaking the obvious truth about stuff in our community.
If he was making stuff up to make us look bad that would be one thing...but in fact he isn't its all true down to the T.

Im assuming hes saying this based off something else.

Then again, ***** dont be wanting to hear they could be in the wrong.

When its bumper to bumper traffic and.you're 3.5 inches away from rear, getting Mad. Where are you going? got me ready to knock your head off your shoulders :smh:

When its bumper to bumper traffic and.you're 3.5 inches away from rear, getting Mad. Where are you going? got me ready to knock your head off your shoulders
mean.gif
When you are behind me in traffic blasting your horn at me as soon as the light turns green as if I didn't see it.

Then we happen to pull into the same gas station and you hurry up and cowardly fast walk past me with your head down not trying to make eye contact,

because you really aint about dat life and just downright timid and scary outside of the safety of your vehicle.

#whitefolksinmiami

Last edited:
When people leave the sink area wet after using it
Wipe the counter for pete's sake

People who spit directly on a sidewalk or drop gum on one. You have a whole street, some bushes, etc. but no, lets spit where somebody might step in it.

This guy sums it up @ 11:54

Why you say that? What did he do?
He generalizes too much, of course there's some truth to everything he says, but dude talks like everybody in the hood does this or is like that and it's ridiculous

His disdain for dark skinned women is crazy too, he creates negative arguments and finds news to back his negativity, he probably passes 5 positive examples of dark skinned women to find all the negative **** he likes to talk about

But he hit the nail on the head when he went in on chief Keefs mom, I thought it was his bm but when dude was like that's his mom I made the Gucci face like why she on dude like that

He generalizes too much, of course there's some truth to everything he says, but dude talks like everybody in the hood does this or is like that and it's ridiculous

His disdain for dark skinned women is crazy too, he creates negative arguments and finds news to back his negativity, he probably passes 5 positive examples of dark skinned women to find all the negative **** he likes to talk about

But he hit the nail on the head when he went in on chief Keefs mom, I thought it was his bm but when dude was like that's his mom I made the Gucci face like why she on dude like that
Agreed he def be reaching for material.

BTW where did he go in with this Chief Keef stuff?

People who think everything is black and white

It's usually ignorant/close minded people saying that though and preach on it (i.e. Wendy Williams, Donald Trump, people with "swag", basically stupid people). Can you picture Steve Jobs saying that? Most certainly not.

Bad parkers.

I only silently judge because what? Am I going to yell at the car? (I have yelled at the car before).

Like every spot is taken and some ******* decides to double park leaving me barely any space in the only open spot.

Or people who parallel park like ****. If you can't parallel park, you don't need to be on the road at all. :lol: The rest of your driving skills are probably equally inept.

Last edited:
Speaking of parking.

People that back into EVERY parking space.

Fool you drive a 2002 Chevy Impala, trying to "vallet" like its a new S class. ****. Got the whole parking garage waiting on yo ***.

My favorite thing to do is to pull into the parking spot next to them, park, get out, lock the car and walk away before the finish parking.

Also, people that go way over the top to get a close parking space to a store that they are about to WALK AROUND in.

Just park, dang!

Back
Top Bottom