What's the allure of a McDonald's burger?

at least Chipotle uses real food....unlike McDonalds. I'd rather have a mayo sandwich than a Big Mac.

NT is so diverse

Got dudes who smash nothing less than a 8.48

Got dudes who refuse to roll with anything less than an m3

Got dudes who regularly eat mcdonalds.

:pimp:

Funny because Mcdonalds actually owned Chipotle at one point.

It does seem like they are behind with creations of new burgers at least. Carls Jr, Jack In the Box and Wendys seem to come out with a new type of burger every month while at McDonalds, you're kind of stuck ordering the same thing.

With new leadership, I can see them putting in more high end burgers to fit in with that growing market. I'd pay the extra $ for a better quality burger.

McDonalds just cheap, accessible, and convenient if you real busy, or it's too late to get anything else.

Them Bacon McChickens. :pimp:

Love McDonalds. Their burgers / grease do have a certain taste to them. My favorite has always been the quarter pounder burgers. The mcnuggets and fries are piff too.

Haven't had them in ages but I remember their cheeseburgers being like delicious little cakes.

I don't think it has allure.

Fast food is about convenience. It's more about it being cheap in proportion to how much food you get, being open late (some places 24 hrs).

The only real allure is the fries. Maybe mac sauce? With that said I've never encountered anyone or had an argument with anyone that thought McD had the best hamburgers. Fries sure and even in the context of that argument it's compared to other fast food spots of that same quality.

Also, 5 Guys burgers aint that great. I definitely do need to go out west and try some of those fast food chains though.

Dudes eatin booty but wont eat a quarter pounder wit cheese
Booty is real tho...

I rarely eat fast food these days, if I do, its Chick fil-a

pimp.gif

their lemonade is heavenly, b.

where's the mc-rib been hidin'?!?!!?!?!?!?

haven't seen it around these parts for a few years now

Last edited:
where's the mc-rib been hidin'?!?!!?!?!?!?

haven't seen it around these parts for a few years now
I think they bring it out like once a year, in this area at least. That's one thing I will NEVER eat. Makes a QPC look like a damn filet and lobster dinner. :lol:

Last edited:
cheap and fast
like microwave food. far from healthy and all that, but when you hungry and dont really care

Booty is real tho...

I rarely eat fast food these days, if I do, its Chick fil-a

:pimp:

their lemonade is heavenly, b.
Truth. Just sucks they are closed on Sunday, that's usually when I'm in the area where the closest one is. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom