Whats the best Authentic and cheap website to order/pre-order J's from?

siler4u

Banned
I need to find some sites that offer the cheapest and Authentic J's for cheap cause I need to add to my collection...come on guys help me out!!!

Originally Posted by siler4u

I need to find some sites that offer the cheapest and Authentic J's for cheap cause I need to add to my collection...come on guys help me out!!!
roll.gif

Air Randy got your back if you don't mind paying hype prices for shoes that smell like his sweat and blood after he makes them. Who doesn't love that? 
pimp.gif

Oh you said cheap? Better hit up the flee market for cheap.. can't guarantee the authentic aspect
laugh.gif

"cheap" "pre-order" "jordan"

lol you already done #$$%#$ up , those words dont mix well together

no not cheap asin quality but prices...I know afew legit sites but Im curious as to what other sneakerfreaks may know to help me. But who would u guys prefer when it comes to pre-orders..and is air randy legit?

as for pre-orders unless you live outside of the US most legit places won't do it, they especially won't do it online and out in the open. Your best bet is to start talking to the shop keeper at a local place with a Jordan account, they may not get everything and they may charge a bit on top for bigger releases (seems like the mom and pop selling at retail has gone into the history books) but they'll start taking care of you if you're a good customer.

Back
Top Bottom