whats the best barbershop in NYC?

first time ever in NYC and I need a good haircut I heard good things about all-star barber in Washington heights, Off Top Barber Shop ‪& Osvaldo'sBarbershop‬

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

any dominican spot in the hood

no offense but I prefer when black people do my hair. I tried out a new guy on parsons and hillside last week. My hairline was
frown.gif
and I left with a
happy.gif

Originally Posted by NYMVP

no offense but I prefer when black people do my hair. I tried out a new guy on parsons and hillside last week. My hairline was
frown.gif
and I left with a
happy.gif

That's softie stuff right there. I would have stirred something up. People waiting to get cuts after me from dude would have left or changed they guy.Word.

are you serious? lol .....

barber shop in every corner and this dude is asking where to go .....

pick one ...

you be fine ....

Originally Posted by NYMVP

frown.gif
and I left with a
happy.gif
???

I never got people that leave without saying anything when the barber clearly zeeks their hairline.

Back when I used to have short hair/get lined up I used to tell my barber not to push my #+% back
(I had a cowlick and it was kinda tricky to get it straight without pushing it back, but nonetheless possible)
I made it clear that if he pushed it back I wasn't tipping...and I had friends without cowlicks that would complain when the barber pushed their #+% backin an attempt to
have a perfect 180, they didnt say #+%

Nothing special, maybe a light or dark Caesar, the most important thing is the shape up, I don't want them to push it to far back

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

are you serious? lol .....

barber shop in every corner and this dude is asking where to go .....

pick one ...

you be fine ....

not doing any kind of research is dumb,

Back
Top Bottom