Whats the best Nike Outlet

Hands down its all the clearance stores..i see alot of people throwing S.CHICAGO in there but they dont recieve inline/b-grade/or any niketown transfers priced at $59.99. And not to mention apparel marked down basically like 60%. But all those stores have been bitten by the hypebeast bug..LOL alot of factory stores are still pure and wont even flinch at the site of real heat but clearance store employee's are a whole different breed.

ny is straight +*!. they may have a decent buy or two (rarely) but nothing i'd post about
grin.gif

Imma say LEESBURG, but only because I was able to scoop HOMER, HEMPS, JEDIS, & SEA CRYSTALS all at the same time in mulitples.

Other than that, the one FLORIDA outlet that got the AMSTERDAMS.

checked out the orlando outlet off international
monday black/black griffs
80 bucks ughhh ok
but they had some sbs for 50 and under gino 3's i been lookin at them for awhile might have scoop
wish i had a disco over their=[

Tanger Outlet in SC. They had every colorway of the retro XIV's, Melo 5.5, in full size run, and I went ham. They still get decent items there. SC isn't a hypebeast state. They'll rock ANYTHING with a Jordan logo though, which leaves the Nike Basketball and Nike Sportswear heat.

Do all outlets get samples?

Niagara Falls, NY gets a good amount of samples, but always 6 months late. They had gucci dunks, some lebron samples. My girl wears a 7, so she's always rocking heat from the sample department. AM 1's and 90's that no one has for $25-40.

Mens gets picked over quick, but some stuff rots on the shelves. I got AM 90 boots for $15, and Nike Air Zoom Flight Premiums for $20 (2x).

Originally Posted by sreggie101

ny is straight +*!. they may have a decent buy or two (rarely) but nothing i'd post about
grin.gif

which one in ny are you talking about? have you ever been to the one in woodbury commons? i was hoping to go over there and see if they got something nice

Originally Posted by GetMoneyG

smithfield outlets n NC aint worth squat
smh.gif
.. always got heat in HUGE sizes though
fixed.

I did buy eight pairs of B-Grade Grapes there though, a few months after release.

All size 11 for $90 a pair. The manager looked at me and my boy like we were crazy.

Little did he know . . .

the best one used to be the clearance one in lancaster,PA....heinekens, paris, londons...

I was in Orlando last week and hit up both outlets along the I-4 at the Prime and Premium outlets (both in Kissimee I think..?). I didnt find anything I wanted to cop... but they are huge compared to the AZ Mills and Anthem outlets in AZ.

Back
Top Bottom