Originally Posted by i3allistic

banh-mi-1.jpg

just had this for lunch ...
laugh.gif

vietnamese sandwiches
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Eating one right now. Freaking awesomeeeeeeee.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Ice cold coke to wash it down.
i love these things.. the baguette is amazing
no pate on this one? looks dry

Bay Cities Deli in Santa Monica - Godmother
Cheesesteak wit wiz + onions on Amoroso Roll (they got this South Philly Experience lunch truck rollin around LA now... had it for lunch today)

a few come to mind

there's a cuban sandwich spot a couple blocks from my crib that is INCREDIBLE

of course Kelly's Roast Beef is up there

but any place where i can get a good BLT will satisfy me.

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

The Corona from Cherry Valley

fried chicken cutlet
bacon
onion rings
cheddar cheese
bbq sauce
garlic bread hero

heart_attack_symptoms.jpg

its so good tho
pimp.gif
sick.gif

that sounds bomb
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

came home to some viet subs earlier today. they were ok...the bread sucked on them though

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

I love sandwiches and with thanksgiving approaching I was reminded of my all-the-leftovers-on-one sandwich that I love to eat. Also wanna get some new ideas for future sandwiches.

Best sandwich I ever ate - I'm in a small town in Italy, guy comes through with a big street cart I'm like @*@ is this line outside this food cart for? Dude has a huge pig that he's just hacking at and putting on rolls for people. Needless to say, probably the best thing I ate when I was there. Fresh prosciutto and a little olive oil on bread, not much better than that.

You got a favorite sandwich?
I remember seeing something similar on some food show where some guy in Italy just grabs some tissue paper and grabs this meat out this cart andslaps it onto a piece of bread or something and they said it tastes amazing.

Edit: I don't like the breads on those Vietnamese sandwiches. They're always too dry and feels like I'm rubbing bricks against the side of mymouth.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

First one that came to mind was the Cuban sandwich from Porto's Bakery in Glendale. +!!$ is fire.

l

inca cola?? cubanos ftw....had one at the cheesecake factory and capitol state brewery both were crack

pretty much any fat sandwich at the grease trucks at rutgers nb but a cuban sandwich is a close second at some restaurant in montclair nj
Fat+Cat.jpg

One of the best sandwich I ever had is actually one my mother made for me. it was a shrimp salad sandwich. the bread she used was from Panera Bread
pimp.gif
. it was so soft. another one would the bacon and shrimp club sandwich atCheesecake Factory
pimp.gif

A Bistek sandwich from Sol Food in Marin County....nothin is touchin this place....

Edit. I've been to Ike's Place...I had that sandwich and it wasn't bad...but you gotta try Sol Food. Cuban sandwiches are
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom