Whats the craziest display of wealth you have ever seen vol .... $$$$$

Not really wealth but my dad has serious connections over in Turkey.

He got the family (the 4 of us) to stay here for almost a month.

http://www.fenerbahce.org/fbmobile/detay.asp?ContentID=23352

We were the only ones there, my brother and i were hopin to meet the soccer players but i think they werent in the country at the time i believe. Really dope experience, appreciated him for that

Last edited:
I still live out here (silicon oasis) but leaving soon.

Wildest **** i saw here wasn't locals but these Nigerians man.

Drake was here a about two or three years ago at this club Peoples by Crystal on top the raffles hotel. This **** was yanking and the entrance was insane pretty much vip or bottle service.

I'm out front with people and these three Coming to America players walk up and ask how much for table service. The lady profiles them (which they do with Africans hella ******* rascit) and tells them 5,000 stacks. They say cool and the lady was shocked tried to ******** on her headset and was like naw 8,000 stacks. Akeem and Semi weren't even bothered and had they man pull out the plastic and was like we want two tables.

Swear to god all you heard was heels mobbin to get next to them, dudes went in there like the **** was nothing. One of them said they flew just to see drake at the club.

Flyest **** Ive ever seen. Clubs in general here ive seen dudes drop down payments to a house at the bar smfh.

I had no idea you could sell social media accounts. I mean, you could really sell anything I guess but I would've never thought of a IG itself as valuable. Mind blown.dope thread.

Yacht parties, xl beach club, nassimi beach, vip room, pier 7, zero gravity

And the British ratchet Barasiti lol

Thots can always be found there

Exactly. The same applies to social media for them, they have some kind of obsession with how low character length and the exclusivity of short usernames. For example with snapchat, the minimum amount of characters a username can have is 3.
Nobody initially thought snapchats like AHG or any random 3 character combination would hold any value, but rich arabs started requesting them and buying them for $250 and upwards while the values of actual word snapchats were still lagging behind. A friend of mine made loads of money by jacking dozens of 3 character snapchats and selling them to arabs for $250 and up. Nowadays the prices of snapchats have increased significantly and can go over $1000 for real word minimum character length usernames like Fun, Big, Law, ...
Generally the shorter the username and the more exclusive, the better for Arabs. Even if the name has no meaning like those random 3 character snapchats. Something they especially pay a premium for is short repeating character usernames. For example GGG on snapchat, FF on instagram, ... They will pay a lot more than non-Arabs for those.
Most non-Arabs put a much higher emphasis on meaning rather than character length and would pay more for something like "Astronaut" on IG than a random 2 character username.

Despite being in that business for a few years now, I'm still not quite sure why exactly these wealthy arabs have such a particular interest that's different from just about everyone else. The vast majority being either from Saudi Arabia, Dubai or Qatar.

Good post

Just a heads up the reason they go for those short names is they don't want their families knowing about their accounts.

Many of my Khaleeji friends can't embarrass the family and while everyone knows these guys drink smoke and **** around, it can't be public where other families or government people can see.

I have a friend he goes by Mase and hes social media is full of cars, clubbing and women but he will never show his face. This fool has a wife and kids but thats for the week come weekend he be in the clubs turning up.

The culture here is crazy and while conservative its extremely liberal just understated

where you at? and why if you don't mind.

I worked and lived in Qatar and Dubai and learned a lot out there

Dubai and been here for about four years. I opened a restaurant now gonna go back to US anyday now.

Yeah this region is a trip

Lived in Dubai for two years, and crazy displays of wealth were an everyday occurrence there.

The neighborhood we lived in (Al Safa 2) had a lot of wealthy families living there. One of the families built a 28-car garage at their McMansion.

Oldest son went to ASD, and I would occasionally drop my son off early, to see the vast amounts of kids being dropped off in 911 Carrera GTS', gold plated G-Wagons, various Lambos, AMG Coupes, etc...

They have a yearly week-long car event, where exotic cars trade places with the normal taxis to take you to your destination.

My barber told stories of his clientele that paid upwards of $1200 for a regular haircut (he would complete the haircut at their private residence).

Summers are painfully hot there, and local Emirates like to ship their car fleet to Europe to enjoy, while on 3 month vacation.

Funny you mention the haircut part....

My tattoo artist goes back to Kuwait every other year for the Summer when he needs money.

Him and his wife work as contractors and he does tattoos on the side (he's really good).

Anyway, he tells me that he can make over $150,000 in 2-3 months doing tattoos.

Two of his houses are paid off (one is being rented, so that's extra money), all his cars are paid off, he as no debt.

All he and his wife do is travel the world. :smh: aaannnnddd he just turned 30. :x

Last edited:
Some guy ordering two tables of food and getting fed by a ***** with a fork and cleaning him with a napkin. I kinda didn't wanna look that way.

Last edited:
Tattoos are haram in Islam so there aren't any shops in most Arab countries so yeah he can charge what he wants.

Tattoos are haram in Islam so there aren't any shops in most Arab countries so yeah he can charge what he wants.

Yeah that's exactly what he said... he said he charges anywhere between $1,000-$10,000 per session.

I knew of a guy charging 1000 i believe it.

Like Lebanese get tattoos and have no problem showing it, so if they are in the GCC i can see them wantibg to get something done instead of waiting to go back home.

I knew of a guy charging 1000 i believe it.

Like Lebanese get tattoos and have no problem showing it, so if they are in the GCC i can see them wantibg to get something done instead of waiting to go back home.

It really is crazy to me... but I didn't want to question him or go into detail.

But how does the currency exchange work? He makes $150,000, brings it to US and just exchanges it?

Do they also use dollars over there? Pay him in Land and Gold? :lol:

Last edited:
Nah if you got foreign currency its best to check the rate. Like here the rate is good to go from Dirhams to dollars. That **** sucks back in the states.

As for his amount i know they trip at customs if you bring anything over 10,000 usd. Now they have us bank branches here like Chase just for people to ve able to deposit money and come back.

Gold is MOS DEF an option lol

******* piece of **** Donald Drumpf **** that punk *** fool *** *****

This **** has bannned electronic devices bigger than a phone for any passenger from the Middle East or Africa

******* piece of **** Donald Drumpf **** that punk *** fool *** *****

This **** has bannned electronic devices bigger than a phone for any passenger from the Middle East or Africa
The timing couldnt have been worse for myself... travelling via Abu Dhabi to DFW next weekend, and am stuck with packing my macbook pro and other electronics in my checked baggage. About to bubble wrap the hell out of my gear, and hope for the best (more worried about tampering and/or theft than anything else)... smh

Back
Top Bottom