What's the deal with World Star Hip Hop??

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by ninjahood

did this dude really just say "don't judge da vehicle of da information"? must be a worldstar hip hop reader.
laugh.gif
fams you can find just as much foolishness in books, magazines, newspapers, movies, etc....pigeonholing one website for "ignorance" is da same

thing they tried to do to hiphop as a culture way back in da day....people who didn't understand questioned its relevancy in regards to a artform...

sure they're alot of crap on worldstar but da point in there is to sensationalize things to urban folks thats already "known"....
yes of course, which is why you have to carefully choose where you get information. still, a majority of the content on there is sensationalist and looking to get viewers for clicks. nothing more than trying to profit off of "ignorant" viewers.
That is the purpose of all media nowadays. Even informative media has some ulterior motive.

did this dude really just say "don't judge da vehicle of da information"? must be a worldstar hip hop reader.
laugh.gif
fams you can find just as much foolishness in books, magazines, newspapers, movies, etc....pigeonholing one website for "ignorance" is da same

thing they tried to do to hiphop as a culture way back in da day....people who didn't understand questioned its relevancy in regards to a artform...

sure they're alot of crap on worldstar but da point in there is to sensationalize things to urban folks thats already "known"....
yes of course, which is why you have to carefully choose where you get information. still, a majority of the content on there is sensationalist and looking to get viewers for clicks. nothing more than trying to profit off of "ignorant" viewers.
That is the purpose of all media nowadays. Even informative media has some ulterior motive.

Who cares. No one goes on World Star to find actual news. You act like white people dont have websites like this. Shut that #%%# up people always trying to find a negative black thing and try to stand up and act like all cultures dont have the same thing. Black people need to realize not ever _ is going to be barack obama and some of us are going to be _ and nothing but _.

Who cares. No one goes on World Star to find actual news. You act like white people dont have websites like this. Shut that #%%# up people always trying to find a negative black thing and try to stand up and act like all cultures dont have the same thing. Black people need to realize not ever _ is going to be barack obama and some of us are going to be _ and nothing but _.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

you have gunplay in your avy you have no say.
roll.gif

you have gunplay in your avy you have no say.
roll.gif

Bad week huh.

Bad week huh.

Originally Posted by juggy4805

laugh.gif

im glad people on NT are so smart
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

don't read the NY post or the Daily News, read the NY times.
NY times is notoriously left leaning which brings its own batch of agendas and ulterior motives.

Originally Posted by juggy4805

laugh.gif

im glad people on NT are so smart
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

don't read the NY post or the Daily News, read the NY times.
NY times is notoriously left leaning which brings its own batch of agendas and ulterior motives.

I don't see why yall take the site so seriously....it perpetuates stereotypes, it's ignorant, but can be funny at times.....I have it bookmarked on my computer, because if I need a good laugh I know the site can provide the comedy. Granted most of the $!$* on there makes you
smh.gif
, but it's mindless entertainment. I can sit back and laugh at most of the stuff on there, because I know I'm in a better place than most of the people who embarrass themselves on the daily by putting their vids up for everyone to see. As long as you don't feed in to the nonsense, you'll be fine. I have PLENTY of other media outlets I go to for news, sports, etc....but WSHH is like a guilty pleasure...but I don't take it too seriously. And neither should you.

I don't see why yall take the site so seriously....it perpetuates stereotypes, it's ignorant, but can be funny at times.....I have it bookmarked on my computer, because if I need a good laugh I know the site can provide the comedy. Granted most of the $!$* on there makes you
smh.gif
, but it's mindless entertainment. I can sit back and laugh at most of the stuff on there, because I know I'm in a better place than most of the people who embarrass themselves on the daily by putting their vids up for everyone to see. As long as you don't feed in to the nonsense, you'll be fine. I have PLENTY of other media outlets I go to for news, sports, etc....but WSHH is like a guilty pleasure...but I don't take it too seriously. And neither should you.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

smh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

smh.gif

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

I always see videos from this site, but none of them are hip-hop related. School bus beatdowns, how to roll a joint, cam sluts, etc... 
This site seems like it's straight gutter and is a disgrace to hip hop... so what is its intention, anyways??

- hmmm....

- the answer is in your question:

its intention is to be straight gutter and is a disgrace to hip hop 

- and these morons eat it up on the daily, then have the nerve to ask what happened and where it all went.....

143150e16fd64f6f83bd52e424bbc9a871a6292.jpg

I always see videos from this site, but none of them are hip-hop related. School bus beatdowns, how to roll a joint, cam sluts, etc... 
This site seems like it's straight gutter and is a disgrace to hip hop... so what is its intention, anyways??

- hmmm....

- the answer is in your question:

its intention is to be straight gutter and is a disgrace to hip hop 

- and these morons eat it up on the daily, then have the nerve to ask what happened and where it all went.....

143150e16fd64f6f83bd52e424bbc9a871a6292.jpg

The site was created by the Illuminati to make the youth stupid and prevent them from learning! It's true!

Back
Top Bottom