What's the deal with World Star Hip Hop??

The site was created by the Illuminati to make the youth stupid and prevent them from learning! It's true!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

whoa whoa whoa...now both of ya sound ignorant..what makes "reading a book" or "newspaper" any different then what you see in worldstarhiphop?

i can pick up da NY post or Daily News and read about da same level of stupidity and savagery displayed by society on a daily basis...and let's not forget da books

that arguably spread da most hate, fear, and misguided entitlement in our societies.

don't judge da vehicle of da information...judge information by its CONTENT and how its CONTEXT is applied over it accordingly.

Come on ninjahood, you serious?

The first few videos on worldstar right now are "Hood Debate: Females from Baltimore discuss Nicki Minaj vs. Lil Kim" "Mah Goodness, girl gets dragged out of taco bell" and amongst others.  You think people watching those videos is the same thing as going to the BBC or the New York Times and educating yourself about what's going on in the world?

How do you call us ignorant, then you make a HUGE blanket statement like "let's not forget the books, that spread the most hate and fear", let's not start throwing around ignorant statements ourselves.  You really can't lump all literature and books into a single item
laugh.gif

Edit: looking back I think you meant "the books that spread the hate and fear" and you posted the Bible, which I edited out so I wasn't quoting pictures
laugh.gif
my bad if I misread that

And I actually am judging it over it's content, which is in large part trivial and stupid.  But like I clarified with my other post..
Originally Posted by Big J 33

And for the record, that goes for any similar site out there.. People who surf youtube 12 hours a day, or even people abusing places like NT or Facebook.

Going there for entertainment purposes every now and then isn't the end of the world, but a lot of it is absolute crap that no one should waste their time on or bother caring about.

I'm not attacking or criticizing minorities or trying to single out this site as the "only bad thing on the internet", so don't get it twisted.

Guilty pleasure and for solely entertainment purposes, the site is fine... funny clips, new release hip hop videos, and at times it does serve a purpose of educating people who might otherwise, NEVER watch the news.  I know I can speak from experience on NT, I always read a large amount of people on here say "I get all my news from Niketalk and never read a paper/watch the news" and there's something wrong with that.  Again, I'm not proclaiming ALL media to be perfect and that the news is 100% believable and perfect... so don't try to lump my comments into a single point of views.  Fact is, there are quality news publications out there, there are THOUSANDS of great books, and seemingly endless things out there that can in fact better us and our place in society... and most of them you won't find if you only search World Star, or Youtube, or spend your entire day on Facebook.

That was the point I was making.

Originally Posted by TurboMan

The site was created by the Illuminati to make the youth stupid and prevent them from learning! It's true!

LOL

SOMEBODY SHOWED ME DUDE WHO IS PAID TO KEEP UP THE SITE

HE IS SOME DUDE OUT IN TAMPA ...( THATS WHY MOST VIDEOS BE FROM FLORIDA/MIAMI)

HE MADD LAME! ...OL'TRYING TO BE A HACKER FACED

whoa whoa whoa...now both of ya sound ignorant..what makes "reading a book" or "newspaper" any different then what you see in worldstarhiphop?

i can pick up da NY post or Daily News and read about da same level of stupidity and savagery displayed by society on a daily basis...and let's not forget da books

that arguably spread da most hate, fear, and misguided entitlement in our societies.

don't judge da vehicle of da information...judge information by its CONTENT and how its CONTEXT is applied over it accordingly.

Come on ninjahood, you serious?

The first few videos on worldstar right now are "Hood Debate: Females from Baltimore discuss Nicki Minaj vs. Lil Kim" "Mah Goodness, girl gets dragged out of taco bell" and amongst others.  You think people watching those videos is the same thing as going to the BBC or the New York Times and educating yourself about what's going on in the world?

How do you call us ignorant, then you make a HUGE blanket statement like "let's not forget the books, that spread the most hate and fear", let's not start throwing around ignorant statements ourselves.  You really can't lump all literature and books into a single item
laugh.gif

Edit: looking back I think you meant "the books that spread the hate and fear" and you posted the Bible, which I edited out so I wasn't quoting pictures
laugh.gif
my bad if I misread that

And I actually am judging it over it's content, which is in large part trivial and stupid.  But like I clarified with my other post..
Originally Posted by Big J 33

And for the record, that goes for any similar site out there.. People who surf youtube 12 hours a day, or even people abusing places like NT or Facebook.

Going there for entertainment purposes every now and then isn't the end of the world, but a lot of it is absolute crap that no one should waste their time on or bother caring about.

I'm not attacking or criticizing minorities or trying to single out this site as the "only bad thing on the internet", so don't get it twisted.

Guilty pleasure and for solely entertainment purposes, the site is fine... funny clips, new release hip hop videos, and at times it does serve a purpose of educating people who might otherwise, NEVER watch the news.  I know I can speak from experience on NT, I always read a large amount of people on here say "I get all my news from Niketalk and never read a paper/watch the news" and there's something wrong with that.  Again, I'm not proclaiming ALL media to be perfect and that the news is 100% believable and perfect... so don't try to lump my comments into a single point of views.  Fact is, there are quality news publications out there, there are THOUSANDS of great books, and seemingly endless things out there that can in fact better us and our place in society... and most of them you won't find if you only search World Star, or Youtube, or spend your entire day on Facebook.

That was the point I was making.

Originally Posted by TurboMan

LOL

SOMEBODY SHOWED ME DUDE WHO IS PAID TO KEEP UP THE SITE

HE IS SOME DUDE OUT IN TAMPA ...( THATS WHY MOST VIDEOS BE FROM FLORIDA/MIAMI)

HE MADD LAME! ...OL'TRYING TO BE A HACKER FACED

I go to WSHH daily and I watch CNN/Fox News daily. do what you like, stop trying to bash on what other people like.

I go to WSHH daily and I watch CNN/Fox News daily. do what you like, stop trying to bash on what other people like.

ninjahood wrote:
raptors29 wrote:
Big J 33 wrote:
Mostly, it gives a showcase and stage to ignorant or trivial things of little importance.

Kat Stacks getting beat up, rapper feuds, women taking their clothes off, drunken brawls at fast food joints, all sorts of dumb stuff.

If people who frequent that site spent half their time reading a book or a newspaper, society would be a lot better off.

Yup. Plus every ignorant person I know visits it daily.

Oh my god... you really just compared WSHH to the Bible and Koran?

This is the most ridiculous argument I've ever heard. Only on NT 
roll.gif

"Mah Goodness: Girl gets dragged out of Taco Bell by the hair" = The Gospel of Luke 
roll.gif
roll.gif

ninjahood wrote:
raptors29 wrote:
Big J 33 wrote:
Mostly, it gives a showcase and stage to ignorant or trivial things of little importance.

Kat Stacks getting beat up, rapper feuds, women taking their clothes off, drunken brawls at fast food joints, all sorts of dumb stuff.

If people who frequent that site spent half their time reading a book or a newspaper, society would be a lot better off.

roll.gif

"Mah Goodness: Girl gets dragged out of Taco Bell by the hair" = The Gospel of Luke 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by J23S

Its entertainment, hip hop is entertainment.

A lot of the video have nothing to do with Hip-Hop when its suppose to be a Hip-Hop site.
in this term hiphop is da label they use to describe video that would appeal to da "urbanites" aka minorities.

That's a cop out imo. If you go back to WSHH's beginning all they did was post videos pertaining to Hip-Hop.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Itprobably started as "hip hop" vids only, but when they saw how muchtraffic they were receiving they opened it up to all types of vids.

Not seeing youtube at all though, but they oftentimes get stuff first/show things youtube won't show (or will take down).

Yep.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by J23S

Its entertainment, hip hop is entertainment.

A lot of the video have nothing to do with Hip-Hop when its suppose to be a Hip-Hop site.
in this term hiphop is da label they use to describe video that would appeal to da "urbanites" aka minorities.

That's a cop out imo. If you go back to WSHH's beginning all they did was post videos pertaining to Hip-Hop.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Itprobably started as "hip hop" vids only, but when they saw how muchtraffic they were receiving they opened it up to all types of vids.

Not seeing youtube at all though, but they oftentimes get stuff first/show things youtube won't show (or will take down).

Yep.

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

ninjahood wrote:
raptors29 wrote:
Big J 33 wrote:

roll.gif

What the hell are you on dude.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

ninjahood wrote:
raptors29 wrote:
Big J 33 wrote:

roll.gif

What the hell are you on dude.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't like the website forreal.....as much as NT loves to hate on BET im surprised you guys aren't going in on WSHH.

I'll admit it has some funny stuff but I refuse to subject myself to that nonsense on a daily basis. IT's basically news for N_. Not black people, Ignorant people. Believe it or not but we are effected by everything we watch and listen to even as adults. I can go without seeing alot of that stuff. At least BET is just videos and stupid shows.

I don't like the website forreal.....as much as NT loves to hate on BET im surprised you guys aren't going in on WSHH.

I'll admit it has some funny stuff but I refuse to subject myself to that nonsense on a daily basis. IT's basically news for N_. Not black people, Ignorant people. Believe it or not but we are effected by everything we watch and listen to even as adults. I can go without seeing alot of that stuff. At least BET is just videos and stupid shows.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

qft

folks are quick to go in on BET but give ws a pass...probably cuz BET has black in the title but the audience is still the same...i used to go on there daily but i find myself being able to tolerate that %$*% less and less...same for gossip sites and some reality tv...

ALTHOUGH...i did watch this lady fight her baby's father the other day cuz he sex with some woman while their son was in the bed next to them...%$*% was hilarious...she got in his %%+
laugh.gif

shame on me
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

qft

folks are quick to go in on BET but give ws a pass...probably cuz BET has black in the title but the audience is still the same...i used to go on there daily but i find myself being able to tolerate that %$*% less and less...same for gossip sites and some reality tv...

ALTHOUGH...i did watch this lady fight her baby's father the other day cuz he sex with some woman while their son was in the bed next to them...%$*% was hilarious...she got in his %%+
laugh.gif

shame on me
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom