Whats The Difference Between Wht/Blk/Red IXs(Og,02 retro,And CDP)

CDPs
air-jordan-9-ix-retro-white-black-true-red-1.jpg
02 retros

air-jordan-9-ix-original-og-white-black-true-red-1.GIF
OGs

You just love the "new topic" button don't you.....

Not much of a difference as you can see in the pics you posted.

Did the first lace loop on the CDP's go back to like the OG's? That was really the only difference in the 02's.

the lace loop as i call them on the OGs are all the same. but on the retro's, the very first lace loop (the bottom one) is different.

The price & the sizes.They were released in all sizes when they first released and in 2002 not 3.5y and up like the 2008 CDP
laugh.gif

the glitter was more noticable on the og's....and they changed the last lace loop from the buckle type because it was popping off on the og's

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by eye see soles

MJ never played a game in any of them.
wrong. http://www.jordanextreme.com/nikegallery/AJ9/

he def wore the shoes, if i recall he played a game with gray/white ones in a game and probably the og color when he played for the wizards

This post is about the White/Black/Red colorway. I definitely remember him playing the Cool Grey because he played a game in them the day before theyreleased. He didn't play a game in this colorway however.

The 02 and 08 retro are EXACTLY the same.

1993 has the lace loop difference.

MJ never played in any OG 9 but did play a few Wizards games with the cool grey.

IIRC, the OG had a dyed midsole, and the 02 version's midsole was simply painted.

The midsole paint on the 02 version tends to crack pretty quickly. (Crack, rather than flake off as on the 04 IV)

Back
Top Bottom