Whats The Difference Between Wht/Blk/Red IXs(Og,02 retro,And CDP)

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

The 02 and 08 retro are EXACTLY the same.
seriously? if this is the case would it be more reasonable for me to just find a cdp version, rather than looking for the older pair?

Yea, they shudda scratched the glitter on the CDP IX.
laugh.gif
I mean,there's really not a difference as far as i can see, except for the first eyelet on the OGs. Now, I feel kind of opposed to them putting that IX out. Maybethey shudda put blk/shadows out, or all black with red. I wudda copped that for sure, and sold my XIV for XIV cents.(pieces of garbage
sick.gif
)

1993 has the lace loop difference.

MJ never played in any OG 9 but did play a few Wizards games with the cool grey.

Fam you dont know what your talking about. The 02 and 08 are wayyy OFF. The leather, the Sparkly Suede and the sole are all way cheaper in terms ofQuality.

AND MJ did not ever play in the Cool Grey IX's....only the XI's.

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

MJ never played in any OG 9 but did play a few Wizards games with the cool grey.

Fam you dont know what your talking about. The 02 and 08 are wayyy OFF. The leather, the Sparkly Suede and the sole are all way cheaper in terms of Quality.

Might want to check your facts before posting my man...

Also... MJ never played in a game in OG IX's, but he certainly practiced in them...

the only purpose this post serves is 2 remind us that JB will release the weaker retros
While not releasing straight crack
I wonder how they figured 2 release same exact '02 retro 9's

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

Fam you dont know what your talking about. The 02 and 08 are wayyy OFF. The leather, the Sparkly Suede and the sole are all way cheaper in terms of Quality.

Also... MJ never played in a game in OG IX's, but he certainly practiced in them...
eek.gif
Wow!
eek.gif
talk about failed.
roll.gif

he makes those grey 9s look AMAZING! jus like any other sig shoe he throws on. i miss those days man. i really do

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

I hope the countdown pack 9's hit the outlet.

Because I would love a second pair.

That would be awesome. I would continue 2 make love 2 the very bottom of the sole of my '02's
roll.gif
no lie

yo 160, did u end up getting through with the shadows?

Quote:...and the 02s aren't that comfortable. :-(

Maybe not for you, but it is a comfortable shoe and far more comfortable than than the 08 version

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

wow. 23collecter1985 just
359d7kj.gif
ed Grand Hustle
laugh.gif
roll.gif

they look alike, but the quality is probably different.
Wish JB would've released powder blue ix's instead

Back
Top Bottom