whats the dumbest thing you broke up relations over? Vol. Petty gang

how do u know this?
are you a chick?

or are you the other dude?

😂 I've avoided any situation where I could've potentially been the other guy. But I've experienced it when I was young. Was in a long term relationship and girl started acting funny and communication fell off for a week and ended up breaking up and realizing she was fooling around. Dunno the extent of her actions but she definitely wasn't faithful.

You’re right.

But I feel like it’s a little petty to clip somebody over phone calls.
17? And it wasnt an emergency? Crazy.

I once got 17 calls from an unknown number in a span of 5min. They werent even saying anything most of the time and other times it was random nonsense, like weird voices. I just ended up blocking calls from unknown numbers.

😂 I've avoided any situation where I could've potentially been the other guy. But I've experienced it when I was young. Was in a long term relationship and girl started acting funny and communication fell off for a week and ended up breaking up and realizing she was fooling around. Dunno the extent of her actions but she definitely wasn't faithful.
damn B :frown:

Girl once went through my phone while I was taking a nap. I woke up before she was done snooping and she had the deer in headlights look and was like “WHO’S EMILY?!!!”

She was a coworker who I had absolutely no interest in. I got accused of this that and the third and did nothing wrong. I was at the breaking point in the relationship so I called it quits. Nice girl, but it just wasn’t working out. But yeah secretly going through my phone was the last straw.

Yup, unfortunately, and I was the one always being accused of being into other girls. Never thought she'd pull that after making it a point that she had been cheated on in the past.

Really was, she was just too immature, I'll miss her family the most. Obviously with the age difference I had long term plans for her., and I'm glad I found out who she really was before proposing or anything like that. This all just happened so it's super fresh, it's been tough but just how it went down is why it has been so hard. Funny enough after one week she reached out for my help cause there was a gas leak in her house and she didn't know what to do. Like an idiot I helped her, we talked the next day like nothing was wrong and then the day after that she started ghosting me again haha.
You're a wild guy. Should have told her your name is not Key span and hung up the phone. You're probably hoping she "comes to her senses", but she won't until her options dwindle. Even if she were to come to her senses today, you don't want someone who pulled such a grimey move around you. The next time may be worse. You may marry her and she clearS out your bank account and give your money to a guy name Lester.

Here’s one, girl said she didn’t like how enjoyed being with my boys more than her. I told her I’ve been with my boys longer than any 1 girl. It was over after that :lol:

got a bunch of these types of stories. I was straight whoring during undergrad.

One relationship ended because I liked to go to the gym too much and didn’t spend enough time “doing things” with her because of it. She sure as hell liked to show me off though. That ended in a matter of 2 months :lol:

Last edited:
Woke up with her hand pressing my thumb to my phone to unlock my lock screen. :lol:
Haha. Had one end because I wouldn’t give my phone password. Became and argument over why are we hiding things. I don’t have **** to hide but I’m not giving up my personal info to anyone and if anyone asks there’s usually some odd insecurity issues anyway. Is was done after that. I told her you can trust that we’d never get back again :lol:

interesting.

Most woman ive dealt with hate wearing it unless it was necessary for an outfit or too spice things up. Cant blame them. Have you seen that thing? Looks like a pain.

Most females I know wear them TBH. Maybe not lounging in the crib in sweats that's usually a no panty party. But everywhere else.

One girl told me like after the third time chilling with her and smashed that she was pregnant by some dude in the navy and he was gone and she just found out. :rofl:

she got mad I didn’t want to see her again.
Had similar but didn't blast her, made it seem like we're cool and it's all good. I like to leave room for surprise future P where I can.

Most females I know wear them TBH. Maybe not lounging in the crib in sweats that's usually a no panty party. But everywhere else.

Wouldn’t date a girl who doesn’t wear sexy underwear. I don’t think it was unreasonable of you, cause it’s usually a sign that the sex is gonna be bland and boring too. That’s one thing you do NOT want in a long term relationship. Same thing with women who don’t groom themselves down there either. You might be able to give it a pass at first, but over time the thought of all the other women who keep themselves looking right will start creeping into your head and frustrating you

I asked my girl if it’s uncomfortable and she says these were weird to her years ago but she doesn’t notice anymore

Last edited:
I could probably write a nice little book on our relationship, it was pretty toxic looking back on it, lots of double standards and a lot of me putting in a lot of effort only to not get the same effort back. Doesn't help that she started her own business in 2019 and got engulfed in that. But I guess that's how we learn right? I'm 32 and that was my first and only GF ( got together when I was 29 and she was 20) so the entire experience was new to me. I was too used to flying solo so after three years its a shock to be back like this.

Lets analyze this for a second.
-9 year age difference
-Starts "her own business" at 21
-Left you after Christmas

...the guy she left you for is her Pimp, Hes probably one of them hood cats who drink Heineken, smoke FTs and sell weed on the side. While you play soccer and watch Star Wars. Do you think he's gonna be keeping track of what day their anniversary is? He did a better job of selling her a dream.

Lets analyze this for a second.
-9 year age difference
-Starts "her own business" at 21
-Left you after Christmas

...the guy she left you for is her Pimp, Hes probably one of them hood cats who drink Heineken, smoke FTs and sell weed on the side. While you play soccer and watch Star Wars. Do you think he's gonna be keeping track of what day their anniversary is? He did a better job of selling her a dream.

Bro, how you know exactly what I do though? Play soccer and watch Star Wars, spot on lmao.I know who the other dude is, like personally. Like I said, it's a long story but before I "caught them" we had run into him a few weeks prior, I know she was clenching her cheeks when we ran into him and she saw that I already knew him from my past.

Women and this shower sex and showering together stuff, they get way more out of it than we do.
Dated this African chick from Senegal (same country as Akon)

At the time both our jobs started at 7AM and we'd be competing to take our shower first and one of us always would end up late. She proposed we start co-showering and in addition to saving time we could also squeeze in a quickie (we were only making love about 2x a week cause she was taking night school and i was doing my Yoga Classes)

So anyways the first morning of this new arrangement, I'm in the shower waiting flr her to step in and I notice shes reaching under the sink for a bucket. Apparently in the African Village she grew up in, they would fetch water from a local river then walk 2 miles back home carrying the bucket over their head.

So anyways she dumps a little bit of the bucket over us and we start Soaping Up our Arms and necks and Scrubbing with a Loofah. Then she raises the bucket again to rinse off the residue. Then we soap up and scrub our chest and stomach. Rinse repeat. After we rinse our private areas, we start gettin it crackin :wow:.the added humidity/enclosed space added an extra dimension to our lovemaking. Besides showering with a bucket she also had me start brushing my teeth in there. That way the sink doesnt get caked up.

So anyways this went on for about 10 months until she eventually went back to Africa to help her uncle who was expanding his goat herding business.Since then ive had about 4 diff girlfriends, all American white chicks. I put em up on the bucket co-showering and they are fascinated by it. Cause they're utility bill drops fron like $50/mo to $10 not only because of less water used, less gas/electric used to heat the water up. For white chicks in their mid to late 20s its now become trendy to be "environmentally conscious". Theres lots of TEDtalks on YouTube about this.

Last edited:
20210219_004905.jpg

Back
Top Bottom