whats the funniest named person u met?

I once knew a guy named H... one letter!

I also know a dude named Rock Boulder.

And my dad went to high school with a chick named Gaye Fagg

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

I once knew a guy named H... one letter!

I also know a dude named Rock Boulder.

And my dad went to high school with a chick named Gaye Fagg
^ Rock Boulder is funny, sounds like an action hero
laugh.gif
. The other name....his parents must have not liked him very much
frown.gif

Chick I knew named Dranoel. Didn't think much of it until she told me it was her fathers name spelled backwards.

Haven't actually met the person, but there's a client at my bank with the name Ha Chu.

When I worked at Blockbuster, had a customer named Puanani Jones.  We had just gone through a policy change, so we had to greet and thank every customer by their first name.  I always greeted her and thanked her as Ms. Jones because I knew I would bust out laughing.

Also at Blockbuster, there was a customer who's name was Anurag Di_sh__.  No joke.

When I was in highschool, a girl would always get called down to the office on the PA, "Jenna Toll to the office please, Jenna Toll to the office".

Little horse, What made it funny was dude, I assume, grew his hair out but it looked like he got a weave. Endless jokes that summer. "How you gonna work around with a fellow horse's hair and take the glory?"

I work in the travel industry and some people have the weirdest names..

Most recently encountered Mr. Shadow Lee

The worst when I was a lifeguard, your name was on the pool pass

One person -

Name: Senorita Jackson
Sex: Male

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

Originally Posted by odog24

Some girl in class told me her name is margarita it was so hard to not laugh. Share urs

how is that funny?

you know that margarita is daisy in spanish right?

you are racist.

****reported****

jk

but thats not a funny name.

I dont think its too funny but when i heard it made me laugh

I have told this story about 100+ times (and it is true)......

When I was in third grade, my computer typing class teacher was named Mrs. ****.
One day, her husband came in to talk to us, and she said, "Class, this is my husband. Say hello Mr. ****."

As I looked up, his shirt name tag read, and I kid you not, Harry.

Mine is Alexis Papamichalopulos Fritz. I am a male. Only name I've met to top mine - Artaud Touis Torou Hourticolon-Retzler

Back
Top Bottom