whats the funniest named person u met?

I work in a school a district, and one day this mom came in to sign her son up for this program, his name is Duracell. There are countless others. Parents setting their kids up for failure with these "creative" names.

Not a person but a church in San Bernardino "Getsamani"
I thought it was kind of ironic.

gotta find my old yearbook but i had a kid in my school named Cream Fromdong

laugh.gif

I work at an insurance company, where occasionally I'll help with the data processing.

I once processed an app where the guy's legal first name was "Pretty Boy"

Originally Posted by odog24

Some girl in class told me her name is margarita it was so hard to not laugh. Share urs
i know a bartender named margarita. when she told me her name i didn't believe it. i thought thats just her name she's tells people till she showed me her id.

girl in high school's last name was Sackreiter. she lived up to it. also knew kids named Eloughio, Irfan, Adebimpe, and dude with the last name Jeeves.

Jeeves. awesome.

gotta find my old yearbook but i had a kid in my school named Cream Fromdong

i know a guy that's in real estate here, and he's an auctioneer...his name is Boy Man Dixon.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]BlackPower as a first name[/color]

*DEAD*

There was a kid at my HS named Saddam Hossein. He was real ambitious and ran for class treasurer and president, so there were signs/flyers saying "VOTE SADDAM HOSSEIN for CLASS PRESIDENT" on the walls 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DTruth07

Robin Banks

A few years ago I was doing some work for a company in London and at the AGM they introduced their head of financial services - Robin Banks. I couldn't believe it - I was looking around like "really?" and everyone else just sat there straightfaced.

I currently work with a guy names Duscan, it's pronounced Douche-on. I can't help but laugh every time I talk to him. There's also Middle eastern twins that work there Kush
pimp.gif
and Iqra.

Sha - followed by a mess of letters. But these are so common now it's losing it's comedic value. The absolute funniest named person I ever met was this Turkish kid named Metin. Now the name Metin isn't so funny but he made it hilarious. Every time we would go somewhere like the YMCA, or a spot where you order and they take your name, he would ALWAYS give a fake name. So when you're chillin and they call out, "Mike" "John" etc and this kid goes up to get his thing, tears would stream.

Back
Top Bottom