whats the furthest youve driven to get some food vol. i need some chick fil a in my life

25 minutes to this Chinese restaurant named Dragon Villa. best fried rice in Rhode Island 
pimp.gif

anything more than that is unnecessary. i can just make whatever food it is i want at home instead of wasting a half tank.

25 minutes to this Chinese restaurant named Dragon Villa. best fried rice in Rhode Island 
pimp.gif

anything more than that is unnecessary. i can just make whatever food it is i want at home instead of wasting a half tank.

drove from CT to philly to get cheesesteaks from pats and ginos, only to find out they taste the same as the cheesesteaks from around the way

drove from CT to philly to get cheesesteaks from pats and ginos, only to find out they taste the same as the cheesesteaks from around the way

Y'all wild doin these food missions!!! And for some chic fila hahahahah, there's one 5 mins from my house and where I work is also one. Had a chix sandwich and 3 free refills on my drink today. I have 4 coupons for free sandwiches in my wallet right now. Its not even that good but the polynesian sauce is bombness, I wouldn't drive 2 hrs. For it tho

Y'all wild doin these food missions!!! And for some chic fila hahahahah, there's one 5 mins from my house and where I work is also one. Had a chix sandwich and 3 free refills on my drink today. I have 4 coupons for free sandwiches in my wallet right now. Its not even that good but the polynesian sauce is bombness, I wouldn't drive 2 hrs. For it tho

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

31miles to Sonics
30t6p3b.gif
its not even that good and its expensive compared to other fast food

I don't know if this counts but I drove 4 and a half hours to a wedding but I also wanted to go early so I can eat at Zaxby's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Down here?

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

31miles to Sonics
30t6p3b.gif
its not even that good and its expensive compared to other fast food

I don't know if this counts but I drove 4 and a half hours to a wedding but I also wanted to go early so I can eat at Zaxby's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Down here?

i drove 2 hours to New Haven, CT for...

frank-pepe-pizzeria-napoletana.jpg

i went there before they opened up shop inYonkers.

i've NEVER stood in a long #@% line for pizza but damn that drive was worth it
pimp.gif

i drove 2 hours to New Haven, CT for...

frank-pepe-pizzeria-napoletana.jpg

i went there before they opened up shop inYonkers.

i've NEVER stood in a long #@% line for pizza but damn that drive was worth it
pimp.gif

used to take the ride from Brooklyn to Rutgers for grease trucks all the time. usually around 40 min to get there.
Originally Posted by jasoner27

NY to PA for some pats/ginos

been meaning to go back lately, but for good cheesesteaks. not those tourist traps
sick.gif

used to take the ride from Brooklyn to Rutgers for grease trucks all the time. usually around 40 min to get there.
Originally Posted by jasoner27

NY to PA for some pats/ginos

been meaning to go back lately, but for good cheesesteaks. not those tourist traps
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom