What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

12 years old playing football in the street with a vortex with a couple my friends. One of our neighbors had their grandson or nephew or something come in town and he was mentally handicapped. He wasn't just slow, I mean uncontrollable drool, lay down in the middle of the street and point at clouds that weren't there, had a 60's bowlcut handicap. So me and my friends are playing and he's running up and down the street alongside our game(not playing). Before we start the next play I tell everyone he keeps getting in the way and it was only a matter of time before he gets pegged, his uncle even told his !#! to get out the street. So they hike the ball and he starts running down the street along one of my friends like he's playing. He only gets about 20 feet away when i throw the ball and it beans the kid right in the back of the head. He automatically slumped mid run and took him a minute to get up. He learned to stay his !#! out the street.

I can't breathe.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm crying trying so hard not to laugh in class
roll.gif

that whole story is +%!$!! up  
roll.gif

im not mytmouse but I simply cant think of anything that compares to what you guys said.
what is that suppose to mean?
laugh.gif

i should be in jail for life for the things i did.
i know i got a ticket on my head when i go back to the otha coast

i should be in jail for life for the things i did.
i know i got a ticket on my head when i go back to the otha coast

Slept with my best friend girl..... 2 days before their wedding
ohwell.gif

Never told him and they been together for over 3 years now
tired.gif

Slept with my best friend girl..... 2 days before their wedding
ohwell.gif

Never told him and they been together for over 3 years now
tired.gif

^^some best friend huh?

These stories are great though, mainly the sex ones. I can't get with the stealing, but treating dumb girls like dumb girls is
pimp.gif
to me

^^some best friend huh?

These stories are great though, mainly the sex ones. I can't get with the stealing, but treating dumb girls like dumb girls is
pimp.gif
to me

When I was about 2 years old, my brother was supposed to be watching me and was reading a comic book.. I dont remember this but apparently I got my hand on a pencil compass and stabbed him in the head with it.  
tired.gif
   He had to go to the hospital but no serious injury.

When I was about 2 years old, my brother was supposed to be watching me and was reading a comic book.. I dont remember this but apparently I got my hand on a pencil compass and stabbed him in the head with it.  
tired.gif
   He had to go to the hospital but no serious injury.

Was hanging out in my garage one day, eating some Wendy's fries, and a buddy came through. I asked him if he wanted some fries, and he said "sure." So I tell the man to hold up, and went inside. I then proceeds to grab a hand full of fries and viciously rub it on my junk. I still remember how greasy that felt. Yuck. Well I then go back outside and hand him the fries that are in my hand. I kept a strait face the whole time. Smh, I evtenually confessed to him what I did, a few years later, but he though I was joking.

Was hanging out in my garage one day, eating some Wendy's fries, and a buddy came through. I asked him if he wanted some fries, and he said "sure." So I tell the man to hold up, and went inside. I then proceeds to grab a hand full of fries and viciously rub it on my junk. I still remember how greasy that felt. Yuck. Well I then go back outside and hand him the fries that are in my hand. I kept a strait face the whole time. Smh, I evtenually confessed to him what I did, a few years later, but he though I was joking.

Last New Years....had 3 different girls in one town think we were "talking" at the time. I ignored all their calls and texts, went to this party that none of them were at, drank a fifth of Jager in like the first 20 minutes and hooked up with a group of 5 girls that were best friends all at pretty much different points during the party (2 of them gave me dome at the same time though, made out with the 3 others and fingered one of them). Then one of the girls dropped me off at my car down the street, I drove (I was just about blackout drunk) to one of the chicks I was talking to's place, had her come out to my car and smashed in the backseat. I told her I was tired and went to this other chick's place, she gave me a few shots, I smashed twice and passed out at like 9AM. I don't know if that's really that "grimey" compared to the rest of these stories but both of these chicks were in love with me at the time. Both of them were having me meet their families and buying me gifts and $!!+. The third girl I was talking to ended up stopping talking to me a month or so later after I got wasted one night and had her best friend in bed with us trying to have a threesome. 
laugh.gif

Last New Years....had 3 different girls in one town think we were "talking" at the time. I ignored all their calls and texts, went to this party that none of them were at, drank a fifth of Jager in like the first 20 minutes and hooked up with a group of 5 girls that were best friends all at pretty much different points during the party (2 of them gave me dome at the same time though, made out with the 3 others and fingered one of them). Then one of the girls dropped me off at my car down the street, I drove (I was just about blackout drunk) to one of the chicks I was talking to's place, had her come out to my car and smashed in the backseat. I told her I was tired and went to this other chick's place, she gave me a few shots, I smashed twice and passed out at like 9AM. I don't know if that's really that "grimey" compared to the rest of these stories but both of these chicks were in love with me at the time. Both of them were having me meet their families and buying me gifts and $!!+. The third girl I was talking to ended up stopping talking to me a month or so later after I got wasted one night and had her best friend in bed with us trying to have a threesome. 
laugh.gif

I had this roommate from Italy at school who was friends with my boy I was dorming with. Couldn't stand that $@%$#$$ dude. We were at a friend of mine's one weekend night. He lived on the second floor apartment, which was only half the house space. The other half was the roof of the 1st floor. My friend did Muay Thai and had boxing gloves. One thing led to another, a few drinks deep and I was boxing my Italian roommate on the roof. Even though I was laughing and joking, they said I had real hate in my heart. I guess I was doing this falcon punch where I would jump and strike swiftly down onto his forehead. I almost punched him off the roof a couple times. The chicks around got scared and made us stop. He was extra shook. My roommate stopped being annoying after that day.

I still feel kinda grimey. I know, I know, lake of fire. Ain't like he fell.

This one time, he was trying to make his own french fries in our little kitchen, because we were in that 'damn we're grown, we can cook our own food' phase. So he filled up a wok with cooking oil and put it on the stove. Dude used the wrong type of oil and smoke filled up the whole kitchen. He panicked and tried to stop it by putting the wok in the sink and turning on the faucet.

Turning on the cold water faucet into a pan of hot boiling oil.

He burned both his arms and his neck. Me and my boy Foo cried laughing for days. I still remember the sound of the crackling. Dude got defeated by french fries. And it wasn't even his wok, it was Foo's. Foo told dude dead up while we called for help that he needed him to buy him a new one.

Oh yeah, high school junior year, we were on this field trip. I was tipsy and this girl I didn't like but talked to, because she was in the group of friends asked me to the prom. I said sure. Maybe like a week or 2 before it in homeroom, she was trying to figure out what the plans were. I'm like...no I am not going to prom with you. It was jacked up, because she went by herself and was at our table. Good thing we pregamed and I just stayed on the dancefloor. She took lowkey shots at me in her facebook status for like a month too.
30t6p3b.gif

I had this roommate from Italy at school who was friends with my boy I was dorming with. Couldn't stand that $@%$#$$ dude. We were at a friend of mine's one weekend night. He lived on the second floor apartment, which was only half the house space. The other half was the roof of the 1st floor. My friend did Muay Thai and had boxing gloves. One thing led to another, a few drinks deep and I was boxing my Italian roommate on the roof. Even though I was laughing and joking, they said I had real hate in my heart. I guess I was doing this falcon punch where I would jump and strike swiftly down onto his forehead. I almost punched him off the roof a couple times. The chicks around got scared and made us stop. He was extra shook. My roommate stopped being annoying after that day.

I still feel kinda grimey. I know, I know, lake of fire. Ain't like he fell.

This one time, he was trying to make his own french fries in our little kitchen, because we were in that 'damn we're grown, we can cook our own food' phase. So he filled up a wok with cooking oil and put it on the stove. Dude used the wrong type of oil and smoke filled up the whole kitchen. He panicked and tried to stop it by putting the wok in the sink and turning on the faucet.

Turning on the cold water faucet into a pan of hot boiling oil.

He burned both his arms and his neck. Me and my boy Foo cried laughing for days. I still remember the sound of the crackling. Dude got defeated by french fries. And it wasn't even his wok, it was Foo's. Foo told dude dead up while we called for help that he needed him to buy him a new one.

Oh yeah, high school junior year, we were on this field trip. I was tipsy and this girl I didn't like but talked to, because she was in the group of friends asked me to the prom. I said sure. Maybe like a week or 2 before it in homeroom, she was trying to figure out what the plans were. I'm like...no I am not going to prom with you. It was jacked up, because she went by herself and was at our table. Good thing we pregamed and I just stayed on the dancefloor. She took lowkey shots at me in her facebook status for like a month too.
30t6p3b.gif

heres another one
back in like 04-05, during my sophomore year, me and my homies used to sell bud. well there was this one cat who we used to get high but he would never inhale, so one time we forced him to take a huge man hit of some pipe tobacco and some of my cousins hair then made him 'zero' the hit. he did and proceeded to cough his lungs up. he told us it was the best !@#$ hed ever smoked and he was higher than ever (HAHAHA) this led to even worse things. we used to sell him stress for dodi prices. but even worse was we sold him some 'black widow' which was basically stress with the homies butt hairs in it (crackin up while im typin this oh man !@#$ is funny) and he would always come back for more. he was loyal too bad we wasnt. also me and my cousin began tellin !@#$%^& he was gay. ruined him for high school. HAHAHA oh well
*kanye shrug*

heres another one
back in like 04-05, during my sophomore year, me and my homies used to sell bud. well there was this one cat who we used to get high but he would never inhale, so one time we forced him to take a huge man hit of some pipe tobacco and some of my cousins hair then made him 'zero' the hit. he did and proceeded to cough his lungs up. he told us it was the best !@#$ hed ever smoked and he was higher than ever (HAHAHA) this led to even worse things. we used to sell him stress for dodi prices. but even worse was we sold him some 'black widow' which was basically stress with the homies butt hairs in it (crackin up while im typin this oh man !@#$ is funny) and he would always come back for more. he was loyal too bad we wasnt. also me and my cousin began tellin !@#$%^& he was gay. ruined him for high school. HAHAHA oh well
*kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by MrONegative

30t6p3b.gif
Whenever girls make a lowkey diss to me on facebook or something I always like it.

I have tons of grimy stuff.
30t6p3b.gif
I'll share a story that's been on NT before. word to capri suns and hot cheetos.

Spoiler [+]
During freshman year (of uni) I had gained a reputation of partying a bunch and a ton of randos on campus knew me, or of me. (Not tooting my own horn or anything, but my school is legit like 90% white, so black people are easily recognizable.) Anyways, I was at an on-campus concert that was put on my my school's BSU with my prude of a girlfriend. Naturally, everyone knows each other or at least has seen them around. Things started to wind down and a couple of birds were like "Yo, do you know of any after parties?" And I tell her that my boy was having people over because we had a bunch of alcohol left over at his house from pregaming. He had told me that he wanted to have a small group (like 15 people) over and I had just invited like 10 random girls over and told them they could bring their friends.

The concert ended and I went back to my girl's dorm room. I wasn't blacked out drunk but I was feeling it. I ended up somehow convincing her to try anal for her first time (she still had her v card and wanted to save herself till marriage.) We tried and long story short, she ended up crying. I was drunk though so I wasn't trying to stay. I told her that I was feeling kinda sick and that I was going to go back to my dorm because I didn't want to puke in her bathroom or some BS lie like that. We had an awkward goodbye and I left. I got halfway back to my room when my boy calls me saying that there are mad people over at his crib and that I should swing through. I made it over there and as soon as I walked in the door my girl called to ask if I was still feeling sick. She heard the music and asked where I was, and I told her that I was just stopping by to pick up my bottle. She said something to the effect of "okay, but I don't want you to drink because you're already feeling sick." I told her that I was leaving in like 10 minutes.

In that 10 minutes I took about 5 more shots and got incredibly drunk. I'm talking about I was starting soul train lines, slurring my words, knocking over cups, stupid #!%. I blacked out at this point. Apparently my homie saw a few cop cars rolling slow down our street and told everyone to go to the basement. Someone turned on the stereo down there and it turned into a twerking party. I was feeling on +!#%% and getting pictures taken with the !!#* all on my crotch. (Someone has a picture of it on NT where I have sweatmarks from the backpack all on my shirt while I'm basically dry humping some skeezer.
roll.gif
)

Anyways I end up in the corner of the basement with some girl. Apparently the cops had left and everyone started heading back upstairs but I stayed down in the basement with the chick. We started fooling around and I ended up hooking up with her on top of my boy's washer machine. While I was getting it in I thought I saw a flash of light out the window and just thought it was a cop busting a different party. I just continued and then we went back upstairs. The party was basically over and I just decided to walk over to my teammate's house and sleep there because I was too drunk to make it past campus security.

I woke up, ended up playing in a game (I forgot that we even had one,) and made it back to my dorm and passed out. I'm a heavy sleeper and I usually end up muting my phone in my sleep without remembering. I remember muting my phone like 3 times, and when I actually woke up I had like 10 missed calls from my girl.
30t6p3b.gif
I called her back and she was just like "We need to talk...can I come over?" I figured that she was mad about me going out and drinking even though I told her that I wasn't gonna, so I was chilling in my room with the "I'm a grown %@% man
grin.gif
" argument waiting. She comes in and I can tell something's up, but I can't tell what. She asks what I ended up doing and I told her that I blacked out, and everything was fuzzy but that I remember dancing at my friend's house and then making it to my teammate's house. She asks me "what kind of dancing?" and I reply "I don't know, the kind that goes along with music?"

She gets heated and is like "You haven't even checked facebook, have you?" I say no, and then I go on it while she's looking over my shoulder. Her friend had uploaded pictures of the night before and they depicted me feeling on girls and getting twerked up and just being a drunken mess in general. I'm looking through these and then I hear some sobbing from behind me so I look back and my girl is bawling.

I say "What's wrong? It's just dancing...The pictures look a lot worse than it actually was." She says "That's not even the worst part. M [Her friend] showed me a picture of you on top of the washer...with another girl." Apparently the flash I saw wasn't from a cop or anything, but my girl's friend taking a picture of me hooking up with a skeezer on top of the washer machine. What's even worse, the girl was a mutual friend of ours that we chilled with some times.

I just start denying and I sounded like that old shaggy song "It wasn't me." She got fed up and just left without saying a word. After like a week of talking she ended up dumping me.

Cliffs:
Took my gf's v card.
Made her cry.
Went out to a friend's house.
Ended up smanging a different girl on top of his washer.
My gf's friends took pictures and showed her.

Not my proudest moment.
30t6p3b.gif
But we actually still talk, much to my surprise. I still feel horrible about it tho.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

30t6p3b.gif
Whenever girls make a lowkey diss to me on facebook or something I always like it.

I have tons of grimy stuff.
30t6p3b.gif
I'll share a story that's been on NT before. word to capri suns and hot cheetos.

Spoiler [+]
During freshman year (of uni) I had gained a reputation of partying a bunch and a ton of randos on campus knew me, or of me. (Not tooting my own horn or anything, but my school is legit like 90% white, so black people are easily recognizable.) Anyways, I was at an on-campus concert that was put on my my school's BSU with my prude of a girlfriend. Naturally, everyone knows each other or at least has seen them around. Things started to wind down and a couple of birds were like "Yo, do you know of any after parties?" And I tell her that my boy was having people over because we had a bunch of alcohol left over at his house from pregaming. He had told me that he wanted to have a small group (like 15 people) over and I had just invited like 10 random girls over and told them they could bring their friends.

The concert ended and I went back to my girl's dorm room. I wasn't blacked out drunk but I was feeling it. I ended up somehow convincing her to try anal for her first time (she still had her v card and wanted to save herself till marriage.) We tried and long story short, she ended up crying. I was drunk though so I wasn't trying to stay. I told her that I was feeling kinda sick and that I was going to go back to my dorm because I didn't want to puke in her bathroom or some BS lie like that. We had an awkward goodbye and I left. I got halfway back to my room when my boy calls me saying that there are mad people over at his crib and that I should swing through. I made it over there and as soon as I walked in the door my girl called to ask if I was still feeling sick. She heard the music and asked where I was, and I told her that I was just stopping by to pick up my bottle. She said something to the effect of "okay, but I don't want you to drink because you're already feeling sick." I told her that I was leaving in like 10 minutes.

In that 10 minutes I took about 5 more shots and got incredibly drunk. I'm talking about I was starting soul train lines, slurring my words, knocking over cups, stupid #!%. I blacked out at this point. Apparently my homie saw a few cop cars rolling slow down our street and told everyone to go to the basement. Someone turned on the stereo down there and it turned into a twerking party. I was feeling on +!#%% and getting pictures taken with the !!#* all on my crotch. (Someone has a picture of it on NT where I have sweatmarks from the backpack all on my shirt while I'm basically dry humping some skeezer.
roll.gif
)

Anyways I end up in the corner of the basement with some girl. Apparently the cops had left and everyone started heading back upstairs but I stayed down in the basement with the chick. We started fooling around and I ended up hooking up with her on top of my boy's washer machine. While I was getting it in I thought I saw a flash of light out the window and just thought it was a cop busting a different party. I just continued and then we went back upstairs. The party was basically over and I just decided to walk over to my teammate's house and sleep there because I was too drunk to make it past campus security.

I woke up, ended up playing in a game (I forgot that we even had one,) and made it back to my dorm and passed out. I'm a heavy sleeper and I usually end up muting my phone in my sleep without remembering. I remember muting my phone like 3 times, and when I actually woke up I had like 10 missed calls from my girl.
30t6p3b.gif
I called her back and she was just like "We need to talk...can I come over?" I figured that she was mad about me going out and drinking even though I told her that I wasn't gonna, so I was chilling in my room with the "I'm a grown %@% man
grin.gif
" argument waiting. She comes in and I can tell something's up, but I can't tell what. She asks what I ended up doing and I told her that I blacked out, and everything was fuzzy but that I remember dancing at my friend's house and then making it to my teammate's house. She asks me "what kind of dancing?" and I reply "I don't know, the kind that goes along with music?"

She gets heated and is like "You haven't even checked facebook, have you?" I say no, and then I go on it while she's looking over my shoulder. Her friend had uploaded pictures of the night before and they depicted me feeling on girls and getting twerked up and just being a drunken mess in general. I'm looking through these and then I hear some sobbing from behind me so I look back and my girl is bawling.

I say "What's wrong? It's just dancing...The pictures look a lot worse than it actually was." She says "That's not even the worst part. M [Her friend] showed me a picture of you on top of the washer...with another girl." Apparently the flash I saw wasn't from a cop or anything, but my girl's friend taking a picture of me hooking up with a skeezer on top of the washer machine. What's even worse, the girl was a mutual friend of ours that we chilled with some times.

I just start denying and I sounded like that old shaggy song "It wasn't me." She got fed up and just left without saying a word. After like a week of talking she ended up dumping me.

Cliffs:
Took my gf's v card.
Made her cry.
Went out to a friend's house.
Ended up smanging a different girl on top of his washer.
My gf's friends took pictures and showed her.

Not my proudest moment.
30t6p3b.gif
But we actually still talk, much to my surprise. I still feel horrible about it tho.

Back
Top Bottom