What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

I know there aren't many females on NT but I wanna hear their input. How many of y'all have a dude raising a seed that ain't his? Made him go down after smashing the homies?
nerd.gif
we won't judge.

I know there aren't many females on NT but I wanna hear their input. How many of y'all have a dude raising a seed that ain't his? Made him go down after smashing the homies?
nerd.gif
we won't judge.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

nerd.gif
we won't judge.
Females don't judge their life by the grimy things they've done. They go by the grimy things they HAVEN'T done

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

nerd.gif
we won't judge.
Females don't judge their life by the grimy things they've done. They go by the grimy things they HAVEN'T done

Originally Posted by omgitswes

These stories are great though, mainly the sex ones. I can't get with the stealing, but treating dumb girls like dumb girls is
pimp.gif
to me

for real.

these stories got me sitting here trying to think of what i've done. i got nothing that can compare to some of you.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

These stories are great though, mainly the sex ones. I can't get with the stealing, but treating dumb girls like dumb girls is
pimp.gif
to me

for real.

these stories got me sitting here trying to think of what i've done. i got nothing that can compare to some of you.

Originally Posted by mclovin23rb

Had my girl get an abortion.... It still haunts me to this day.
this.

during senior year, a white girl, who i was cool with but was never involved with, asked me to prom in the middle of the cafeteria. it was during lunch and i was sitting with my boys as usual, and she decided to sit down and ask me. the question completely caught me off guard and i had no plans on even going to prom.. so i hit her with a simple "no." i have a pretty baritone voice so i guess my answer sounded much more rude than i expected it to.. she turned red and walked away as all of my boys started laughing at her. i felt bad but never got around to apologizing.

the same girl worked at a bookstore that my mother frequents, and it was just my luck that my mother ran into her a month or so after this happened. the girl stopped my mother in the store and told her the entire story (and i'm sure with embellishments). my mother called my phone right then and there and was all sympathetic for shorty like, "why would you do that to her? she's such a nice girl. you should reconsider it.. i think you hurt her feelings." it was pretty funny to me.

i never ended up going to prom with her but i did smash, though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mclovin23rb

Had my girl get an abortion.... It still haunts me to this day.
this.

during senior year, a white girl, who i was cool with but was never involved with, asked me to prom in the middle of the cafeteria. it was during lunch and i was sitting with my boys as usual, and she decided to sit down and ask me. the question completely caught me off guard and i had no plans on even going to prom.. so i hit her with a simple "no." i have a pretty baritone voice so i guess my answer sounded much more rude than i expected it to.. she turned red and walked away as all of my boys started laughing at her. i felt bad but never got around to apologizing.

the same girl worked at a bookstore that my mother frequents, and it was just my luck that my mother ran into her a month or so after this happened. the girl stopped my mother in the store and told her the entire story (and i'm sure with embellishments). my mother called my phone right then and there and was all sympathetic for shorty like, "why would you do that to her? she's such a nice girl. you should reconsider it.. i think you hurt her feelings." it was pretty funny to me.

i never ended up going to prom with her but i did smash, though.
pimp.gif

-Not tellling my parents that Im taking at least a semester longer to graduate cuz Im a double major now. They pay more than half my tuition.

-Smashing various girls and keeping them around simply cuz they cook for me, let me use their cars, and buy me things

- I despise church and have stolen from the collection plate may times during my childhood

Karma is a crutch for the weak and those who are down on their luck so Im not worried about it.

Now come bring that high horse my way and start judging.
pimp.gif

-Not tellling my parents that Im taking at least a semester longer to graduate cuz Im a double major now. They pay more than half my tuition.

-Smashing various girls and keeping them around simply cuz they cook for me, let me use their cars, and buy me things

- I despise church and have stolen from the collection plate may times during my childhood

Karma is a crutch for the weak and those who are down on their luck so Im not worried about it.

Now come bring that high horse my way and start judging.
pimp.gif

LMAO Soooooo I been going through this thread trying to think of the grimiest ***% I ever done.

NONE of the ***% compares to how we use to treat this dude back in the day when we was all younger.

Here is the list.
roll.gif

-Nutted on a peice of bread and smacked him in the face with it.

-Stretch out USED condoms and put em over his head.

-My boy use smack em in the face wit his **** while he was sleepin.

-Smack em in the back of his neck ALL DAY LONG as HARD AS WE POSSIBLY COULD.

Man this was just some of the main stuff that stuck out so imagine all the little ***% we use to do to em on a regular basis.

Bad thing about it dude jus kep hangin around us.
laugh.gif

Feel kinda bad lookin back on it even though I prolly did the least damage out of all of us.

LMAO Soooooo I been going through this thread trying to think of the grimiest ***% I ever done.

NONE of the ***% compares to how we use to treat this dude back in the day when we was all younger.

Here is the list.
roll.gif

Man this was just some of the main stuff that stuck out so imagine all the little ***% we use to do to em on a regular basis.

laugh.gif

Feel kinda bad lookin back on it even though I prolly did the least damage out of all of us.

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

Here is the list.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

vrarg9.gif

Here is the list.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

vrarg9.gif

Here is the list.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

This whole post if just filled with AYO. Its not even grimey, its just AYO.
sick.gif

Here is the list.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

This whole post if just filled with AYO. Its not even grimey, its just AYO.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom