What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Originally Posted by Kramer

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Ask dunks87.

major shot fired
nerd.gif
It's time someone told this story

Been here long enough to know this story...
laugh.gif

I think it was something along lines of MrP. smashing Dunks' bestfriend (who is also a NTker btw), resulting in beef between Dunks and ol' girl.

Dunks and the girl were also roomates at the time, and P revealed the info. only to spite Dunks--word to "ask your [roomate] how she spent her summer...
grin.gif
"

Laughter and drama ensued when all 3 brought the drama onto NT...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude stayed with the girl problems back then...hence the subsequent nickname, Mr.L--which was coined by starbucksGTD (or something along those lines).

AKA DOMSKI OK!!!!!

BRUH I FORGOT I HAD THAT NAME
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Originally Posted by Kramer

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Ask dunks87.

major shot fired
nerd.gif
It's time someone told this story

Been here long enough to know this story...
laugh.gif

I think it was something along lines of MrP. smashing Dunks' bestfriend (who is also a NTker btw), resulting in beef between Dunks and ol' girl.

Dunks and the girl were also roomates at the time, and P revealed the info. only to spite Dunks--word to "ask your [roomate] how she spent her summer...
grin.gif
"

Laughter and drama ensued when all 3 brought the drama onto NT...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude stayed with the girl problems back then...hence the subsequent nickname, Mr.L--which was coined by starbucksGTD (or something along those lines).

AKA DOMSKI OK!!!!!

BRUH I FORGOT I HAD THAT NAME
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

so who wins the grimiest award?

Its a three way tie between my man who smashed in front of the nephew, the guy who made the poor kid drink "pinnapple" soda, and the guy who wiped his junk on his roomates gf's bread...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

so who wins the grimiest award?

Its a three way tie between my man who smashed in front of the nephew, the guy who made the poor kid drink "pinnapple" soda, and the guy who wiped his junk on his roomates gf's bread...

My junior year of high school, there was this gay Mexican dude who thought it was funny to get really close to dudes and grab their posteriors. It pissed everybody off but nothing could be done to him because every girl liked him and the school admins protected him like he was a foreign dignitary. This continued for about a month. One day in gym class we were changing in the locker room and he dry humps my buddy from behind while he was taking a whizz in a urinal. After a whole lot of yelling the gym teacher refused to believe what happened and warned us about doing anything. Well we decided enough was enough. So after school we drive to his house and wait for him to get home. He and another ayo friend of his get off the school bus and we proceed to beat the &%$@ out of both of them. I mean it was 6 on 2 and we were ruthless. His mom came out of the house and started screaming but we continued to beat them down. After a while we ran off. The next day at school the police come and arrest 3 of my buddies because they were the only ones the kid recognized. I got off clean but I still cringe when I think about how bad we messed him up. His face was almost unrecognizable
30t6p3b.gif

My junior year of high school, there was this gay Mexican dude who thought it was funny to get really close to dudes and grab their posteriors. It pissed everybody off but nothing could be done to him because every girl liked him and the school admins protected him like he was a foreign dignitary. This continued for about a month. One day in gym class we were changing in the locker room and he dry humps my buddy from behind while he was taking a whizz in a urinal. After a whole lot of yelling the gym teacher refused to believe what happened and warned us about doing anything. Well we decided enough was enough. So after school we drive to his house and wait for him to get home. He and another ayo friend of his get off the school bus and we proceed to beat the &%$@ out of both of them. I mean it was 6 on 2 and we were ruthless. His mom came out of the house and started screaming but we continued to beat them down. After a while we ran off. The next day at school the police come and arrest 3 of my buddies because they were the only ones the kid recognized. I got off clean but I still cringe when I think about how bad we messed him up. His face was almost unrecognizable
30t6p3b.gif

^^ Dude was using his homosexuality as a crutch to get away with whatever and that's not cool at all... There is nothing wrong with being gay but he crossed the line. That said I don't know if beating the tar out of dude and his buddy was the right way to go about it but when I was that age who knows how I would have reacted.. Damn!

^^ Dude was using his homosexuality as a crutch to get away with whatever and that's not cool at all... There is nothing wrong with being gay but he crossed the line. That said I don't know if beating the tar out of dude and his buddy was the right way to go about it but when I was that age who knows how I would have reacted.. Damn!

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

30t6p3b.gif

Damn. Lucky you ain't catch that good ol hate crime brody

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

30t6p3b.gif

Damn. Lucky you ain't catch that good ol hate crime brody

When I was in 6th grade there was this kid Eli. He was a know it all super annoying, nerd of a kid. He had noooooo friends though. I really did feel bad for him. My buddy and I had a candy hustle at the time, we got to do the candy sales and started embezzlin a $1 off every $2 or so haahahah. Anyways, we decided that it was time to step up our stupid activities. So....i pretended to be reallllyyyyyy nice to this kid all day and just chatted with him and what not (we had a plan). So, during lunch me and him are just chatting and I give my boy the signal (taking off my cap and pretending to wipe off sweat). So this dude is chatting up a fire, telling me bout his new lego set that he just got and I'm over there just nodding and keeping him going with the oh ye, oh that's sweet, what color yada questions. My boy was behind him unzipping his backpack (the little pocket) and found a $20 bill. He holds it up over his head and dips. I'm ike ight I gotta get out of here. I bounce, my friend and I run to his tape, tape that dollar up in our clubhouse and put on some I believe I can fly and just feel like kings. Looking back...i think the kid knew what happened when he realized his $20 was gone, but he was rich and had no friends and I don't even think he cared..he was just happy I talked to him. I always regretted that.......nothing I've ever done in my life has felt as grimy as I did when i did that. (it felt great then, just the after effect). We jacked pokemon and fake watches from the swap meet all the time after that, did a whole bunch of other nonsense...but I never felt as grimy as that. Good to know I don't have what it takes to be a real con man, me and my damn feelings haha.

When I was in 6th grade there was this kid Eli. He was a know it all super annoying, nerd of a kid. He had noooooo friends though. I really did feel bad for him. My buddy and I had a candy hustle at the time, we got to do the candy sales and started embezzlin a $1 off every $2 or so haahahah. Anyways, we decided that it was time to step up our stupid activities. So....i pretended to be reallllyyyyyy nice to this kid all day and just chatted with him and what not (we had a plan). So, during lunch me and him are just chatting and I give my boy the signal (taking off my cap and pretending to wipe off sweat). So this dude is chatting up a fire, telling me bout his new lego set that he just got and I'm over there just nodding and keeping him going with the oh ye, oh that's sweet, what color yada questions. My boy was behind him unzipping his backpack (the little pocket) and found a $20 bill. He holds it up over his head and dips. I'm ike ight I gotta get out of here. I bounce, my friend and I run to his tape, tape that dollar up in our clubhouse and put on some I believe I can fly and just feel like kings. Looking back...i think the kid knew what happened when he realized his $20 was gone, but he was rich and had no friends and I don't even think he cared..he was just happy I talked to him. I always regretted that.......nothing I've ever done in my life has felt as grimy as I did when i did that. (it felt great then, just the after effect). We jacked pokemon and fake watches from the swap meet all the time after that, did a whole bunch of other nonsense...but I never felt as grimy as that. Good to know I don't have what it takes to be a real con man, me and my damn feelings haha.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Done some pretty grimey things that I wouldn't even feel comfortable saying anonymously on the interwebz, but I'll say this one because its the cool kinda grimey and it involves sexorz

Shorty I was smashin for about six months decides to stop by my church (which is pastored by my FATHER
30t6p3b.gif
). I'm a little surprised and slightly turned on because it had been months since I'd seen her and longer than that since I'd smashed. One problem though; she had brought her 6 year old nephew. I played the drums for the choir, so from the front of the church I kept sending signals for her to go downstairs so we could "talk". Shortly after that I go downstairs and sure enough, she comes strolling down the stairs right after me....with her nephew in tow (not sure why I even expected otherwise, not like she coulda left him alone) Anyways, the basement of the church is more like a banquet hall than anything else, easily and often accessed by the hundreds of members of the church. So we begin to talk, and eventually we get to the possibility of me smashing there and then. She basically made me promise to attend a HS basketball game with her after service for letting me smash
grin.gif
, so I obliged. So I called up my boy who was playing the organ and askedhim to come downstairs and watch lil mans while I smashed (terrible move in hindsight) So I'm beatin shorty from behind in one of those cupboard/closet things found in big kitchens, door halfway open (per her request so we could "easily escape if someone saw us"....
indifferent.gif
) I got my head to the sky, goin hard for no reason at all when I notice something in my peripherals. Sure enough, lil dude is intensely watching me slam his aunt, for God knows how long. Confused as to how to handle the situation, I just closed the door all the way and kept going. Afterwards, we finished and I never told her about her nephew seeing us. Nor did I attend the basketball game.

I don't know why but this had me
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Done some pretty grimey things that I wouldn't even feel comfortable saying anonymously on the interwebz, but I'll say this one because its the cool kinda grimey and it involves sexorz

Shorty I was smashin for about six months decides to stop by my church (which is pastored by my FATHER
30t6p3b.gif
). I'm a little surprised and slightly turned on because it had been months since I'd seen her and longer than that since I'd smashed. One problem though; she had brought her 6 year old nephew. I played the drums for the choir, so from the front of the church I kept sending signals for her to go downstairs so we could "talk". Shortly after that I go downstairs and sure enough, she comes strolling down the stairs right after me....with her nephew in tow (not sure why I even expected otherwise, not like she coulda left him alone) Anyways, the basement of the church is more like a banquet hall than anything else, easily and often accessed by the hundreds of members of the church. So we begin to talk, and eventually we get to the possibility of me smashing there and then. She basically made me promise to attend a HS basketball game with her after service for letting me smash
grin.gif
, so I obliged. So I called up my boy who was playing the organ and askedhim to come downstairs and watch lil mans while I smashed (terrible move in hindsight) So I'm beatin shorty from behind in one of those cupboard/closet things found in big kitchens, door halfway open (per her request so we could "easily escape if someone saw us"....
indifferent.gif
) I got my head to the sky, goin hard for no reason at all when I notice something in my peripherals. Sure enough, lil dude is intensely watching me slam his aunt, for God knows how long. Confused as to how to handle the situation, I just closed the door all the way and kept going. Afterwards, we finished and I never told her about her nephew seeing us. Nor did I attend the basketball game.

I don't know why but this had me
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

i had a threesome with my cousin's fiancée and her sister who was also engaged to another friend at the time. told my cousin 2 days later, they broke up and he strangely enough he wasn't angry with me at all. i felt like the ultimate dirtbag but we never told my other friend. he aint very stable, people woulda definitely died
laugh.gif

till this day they're still together .........
laugh.gif
My situation is very similar...

Originally Posted by onewearz

i had a threesome with my cousin's fiancée and her sister who was also engaged to another friend at the time. told my cousin 2 days later, they broke up and he strangely enough he wasn't angry with me at all. i felt like the ultimate dirtbag but we never told my other friend. he aint very stable, people woulda definitely died
laugh.gif

till this day they're still together .........
laugh.gif
My situation is very similar...

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]Where do i start?

I had a one night stand with my best friends baby sister
And to this day he still wont speak to me (I'm sorry)
tired.gif

I pawned my grandpa’s highschool class ring (He was the first to graduate in collage
For a case of beer and a tank of gasoline (
laugh.gif
Fun night)
I took a swing at my old man one Christmas
I never dreamed that it would be his last (I really didn't)
30t6p3b.gif

I wish mom had rung my neck
When she caught me with those cigarettes
Which reminds me, I’m down to my last pack (New Ports is 9 dollars a pack now!)

If only I’d of known That later on down the road
I’d look back and not like what I see
I’d of changed a lot of things Startin’ with myself

I called my brother all the %**#@%@ in the book
The night he wouldn’t bail me out of jail
I lost a job most folks here would die for (In a Recession!)
By laying out all night and raising hell
And I let a woman that I love slip through my fingers
Chalk another dumb move up to my foolish pride
I wasn't there standin’ by the bed
When the preacher bowed his head
With the family, the day my grandma die (I aint %%@$)
 ake Own Startin with me
My dude wrote a song, with a chorus and everything
laugh.gif

This is a song, ya'll probably didn't realize it because it's a country song.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]Where do i start?

I had a one night stand with my best friends baby sister
And to this day he still wont speak to me (I'm sorry)
tired.gif

I pawned my grandpa’s highschool class ring (He was the first to graduate in collage
For a case of beer and a tank of gasoline (
laugh.gif
Fun night)
I took a swing at my old man one Christmas
I never dreamed that it would be his last (I really didn't)
30t6p3b.gif

I wish mom had rung my neck
When she caught me with those cigarettes
Which reminds me, I’m down to my last pack (New Ports is 9 dollars a pack now!)

If only I’d of known That later on down the road
I’d look back and not like what I see
I’d of changed a lot of things Startin’ with myself

I called my brother all the %**#@%@ in the book
The night he wouldn’t bail me out of jail
I lost a job most folks here would die for (In a Recession!)
By laying out all night and raising hell
And I let a woman that I love slip through my fingers
Chalk another dumb move up to my foolish pride
I wasn't there standin’ by the bed
When the preacher bowed his head
With the family, the day my grandma die (I aint %%@$)
 ake Own Startin with me
My dude wrote a song, with a chorus and everything
laugh.gif

This is a song, ya'll probably didn't realize it because it's a country song.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

12 years old playing football in the street with a vortex with a couple my friends. One of our neighbors had their grandson or nephew or something come in town and he was mentally handicapped. He wasn't just slow, I mean uncontrollable drool, lay down in the middle of the street and point at clouds that weren't there, had a 60's bowlcut handicap. So me and my friends are playing and he's running up and down the street alongside our game(not playing). Before we start the next play I tell everyone he keeps getting in the way and it was only a matter of time before he gets pegged, his uncle even told his !#! to get out the street. So they hike the ball and he starts running down the street along one of my friends like he's playing. He only gets about 20 feet away when i throw the ball and it beans the kid right in the back of the head. He automatically slumped mid run and took him a minute to get up. He learned to stay his !#! out the street.

I can't breathe.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm crying trying so hard not to laugh in class
roll.gif

that whole story is +%!$!! up  
roll.gif

im not mytmouse but I simply cant think of anything that compares to what you guys said.
what is that suppose to mean?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom