What's The Last Classic Rap Album?

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Originally Posted by spacerace

cudi-man-on-the-moon-2.jpg
Wow, NT... I expected better.
290z9qc.gif

MOTM2 is about a 3/10 album. Next you'll say Rolling Papers or LASERS is classic.
Its their opinion though

I would say Distant Relatives but it is not a pure hip-hop album so I would have to say The Roots "Game Theory". SMH at some of the responses in this thread.

I would say Distant Relatives but it is not a pure hip-hop album so I would have to say The Roots "Game Theory". SMH at some of the responses in this thread.

The impact of an album is usually felt at first, ex: Get Rich Or Die Trying...and carried on throughout the years as a benchmark of when that artist was hot, or at their respective best. That last joint from Kanye....not so much...last "classic" Kanye album to me was Late Registration, although I enjoyed Graduation...

Last one I thought was truly dope from a musical aspect was "Be" from Common.
pimp.gif

The impact of an album is usually felt at first, ex: Get Rich Or Die Trying...and carried on throughout the years as a benchmark of when that artist was hot, or at their respective best. That last joint from Kanye....not so much...last "classic" Kanye album to me was Late Registration, although I enjoyed Graduation...

Last one I thought was truly dope from a musical aspect was "Be" from Common.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom