What's the lowest thing you've done? Vol. You a bad mothaSHUT YO MOUTH

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by LDJ

When we were kids i would visit my g ma in the A. And we would drop bricks/rocks off the freeway and try to hit windshields. That or would run into the middle of the street whenever we saw cop cars we would run out and throw bricks/rocks at their windshield and run to the other side of the street and hide into the woods.

Also would layout m80's and cherrybombs various other firecrackers on speed bumps and when cars ride past pop snap under they cars they would think flat tire or someone was shooting. We would fill garbage cans with old garbage etc old collards and the juice etc and add water to it. We would then lean the cans against the door of ppls houses, and knock ring the doorbell like hell. When they open the door all the old smelly food and garbage would flood inside their homes. We would leave open $#*tty diapers in ppl mailboxes. Pee in water balloons and bomb ppl with them. Ppl who gave crappy halloween candy we would take old nasty food in tupperwear and pour the juices in their air/heat vents.

I once mixxed up some stay hard liquids i got from starship enterprise in his coca cola. Had him at attention for like a day. Friend fell asleep put a sandwhich bag of change in his mouth, and poured jalepeno hot sauce etc in his mouth. LOl got up and tried 2 spit it out drink but mouth was full of change.

Um my baby mother and i got into it at a theme park she tried to attack me and i used a stun gun on her. My neighbors dog use to get out and tear up my garbage(didnt know it was his dog at the time) So i laid poison on the rim and around the garbage cans. He got into it and got sick and died. Never told it was me. I substituted my cusins black magic(for ppl who arent of ethinic its a cream you use to rub on ur face etc and it removes facial hair without shaving) with nair. It completely removed the skin off his face lol. It was all fleshy pink. And it looked just like a 5 oclock shadow except it was pinkiesh color.
Dude you must have had NO positive role models growing up.
eek.gif
DAMN

Lol nah we was just wild crazy ghetto kids. Plus i always made good grades etc and nver at the scene of crime so i always for the most part got away.

Once i loosen the screws on a trampoline and afat friend got stuck in the gaps between the springs. lol that was hi lar ri ous. Shootout windows with bb guns.Heated door handles and lol at ppl when the grabbed them. Add bleach to super soakers and shoot at chicks who thought they were all that, fresh new outfits beruined lol. Saran wrap on the toilet seats at school. man goodtimes as a kid.

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by Master Zik

$***%+ getting paid to pee on ppl!?

Damn this thread sure has progressed since pg 2. I never felt bad about what I did but with what yall have done what I did almost feels like a good deed.

LDJ man
smh.gif
roll.gif
18 years! 18 years! Do you plan on tellin ya kid you're his father?

To the dude who knocked up the sisters how did they react when they found out you knocked them both up?

Heck noooooooooo i have never even told my old lady. My mom knows but doesnt, you know she is like well esp when he was really younger like why are you always baby sitting her/they kid. And man they look so so much alike. I forget aall about it actually kinda. I mean i get him stuff have helped out since her husband my ex boy wasnt doing nuttin for him. And he be over the house like all the time. And for all we know some kinda way maybe it is his kid.

Plus i dont want him to think his so called daddy and his momma been lying to him all his life. And it was so long ago so why even say anything now. I said imma write a note for my death and explain to him i am his father. I might say something later on in his life when he is all grown up with kids you know. But for right now i dont think its such a good idea. he calls me uncle and thats what he has known me for all his life. Plus i would have to explain to our kids and my old lady my family. Its been going on so long i dont think it would turn out all to well.

You may have really @*$%@$ up bro
grin.gif

I mean it was one time and so many years ago why tear up a family etc. And hurt a kid becuase of it. I see it like ppl who adopted kids. If they think yourthere parents, why crush them and say nah your parents gave up on you/didnt love you etc, so we stepped up. It aint like i dont care for him both emotionallyand finacially. I use to have this scary feeling i would be brought to like jenny jones(she was on the air at the time) or maury and get busted on tv on someoh crazy *$*.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

smh.gif
GRIMEY !+* dudes in here. LDJ wins.

Nah man i dont see it as grimey its just a thing that happens all to often, I saw back in the day well actually a few decades ago when dna wasnt reallyprevelant this happened all the time. Housewives having babies(one time affairs) and the men never knew still dont know if the kid is theirs. They just assumedit was. They didnt have internet myspace etc ways to see what other ppl was up to. And its not like you married 20 plus yrs you decide oh let me check to seeif my 20+ yr old kids are mines.

Like they use to say back in the day its the milk mans baby, the mailmans baby. That happened all to often. For all you know some of you guys could havefamily, siblings that aint really yours. Look at the jackson family they found out several yrs laters in they 30's they had sisters brothers they didnteven know were they sisters and brothers.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

Damn this thread sure has progressed since pg 2. I never felt bad about what I did but with what yall have done what I did almost feels like a good deed.

LDJ man
smh.gif
roll.gif

To the dude who knocked up the sisters how did they react when they found out you knocked them both up?

Heck noooooooooo i have never even told my old lady. My mom knows but doesnt, you know she is like well esp when he was really younger like why are you always baby sitting her/they kid. And man they look so so much alike. I forget aall about it actually kinda. I mean i get him stuff have helped out since her husband my ex boy wasnt doing nuttin for him. And he be over the house like all the time. And for all we know some kinda way maybe it is his kid.

Plus i dont want him to think his so called daddy and his momma been lying to him all his life. And it was so long ago so why even say anything now. I said imma write a note for my death and explain to him i am his father. I might say something later on in his life when he is all grown up with kids you know. But for right now i dont think its such a good idea. he calls me uncle and thats what he has known me for all his life. Plus i would have to explain to our kids and my old lady my family. Its been going on so long i dont think it would turn out all to well.

grin.gif

I mean it was one time and so many years ago why tear up a family etc. And hurt a kid becuase of it. I see it like ppl who adopted kids. If they think your there parents, why crush them and say nah your parents gave up on you/didnt love you etc, so we stepped up. It aint like i dont care for him both emotionally and finacially. I use to have this scary feeling i would be brought to like jenny jones(she was on the air at the time) or maury and get busted on tv on some oh crazy *$*.

ducktales LDJ..

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

LDJ man
smh.gif
roll.gif

grin.gif

I mean it was one time and so many years ago why tear up a family etc. And hurt a kid becuase of it. I see it like ppl who adopted kids. If they think your there parents, why crush them and say nah your parents gave up on you/didnt love you etc, so we stepped up. It aint like i dont care for him both emotionally and finacially. I use to have this scary feeling i would be brought to like jenny jones(she was on the air at the time) or maury and get busted on tv on some oh crazy *$*.

ducktales LDJ..

Word your stories are extreme!

smh.gif

It isnt grimey i mean first i didnt go out and say hey imma get her preggers on purpose and set him up. It happen you guys act like you never had a one nightstand ah something with an ex. It happens, we where drunk in the moment and had sex. I mean hell my youngest daughter is the only one we actually sat down saidwe want kids take the udi out so we can have kids. The rest just happened. Pkus its her kid also and he lives with her i dont have the right to just sayanything its her life his life my old lady and our kids life i could be potentially ruining. Plus him and i wasnt friends anymore.

Dude had cops purposely harrass me, hacked my social network accounts, recorded texts and phone convos her and i had. And we broke up on good terms, i mean sheleft for job corp, came back we met up he was with me and i set them up. Maybe i shoulda said oh btw back when we was 14 /15 we dated once but it was like 6yrs earlier and i saw it as no biggie. He the one acted all crazy jelous thought everytime we hung out talked we was having an affair. He kicked her out,beather/mistreat her,cheated on her,over something that wasnt going on. Like my old man use to tell me if you go looking for something hard enough chances are yougonna find it. She got mad/fed up about it all,so she went out got mad to get away, she called me all drunk, her friends didnt want her to go home like that,so they dropped her off at our apt(we didnt have a house at the time) we got to talking had some drinks, had sex, and she got pregnant.

I know i aint the only person who has ran into an old g/f and had a one night stand. Plus it was before me and my old lady was together we was justdating/living together. So aint like we was all married i went out and cheated. I aint trying to justify it, but it really isnt bad as it seems. Even you guyswho casual sex with females, could knock someone up and they could not tell you or anything. You guys could be a father and not even know it. And why would itell my baby momma we dont even talk etc anymore. I havent talked seen her in god knows how long. She drops our kid off at my moms then i go pick her up. Plusshe might try to use this situation as leverage to cut off my joint custody. She been trying to for years.

Originally Posted by LDJ

smh.gif

It isnt grimey i mean first i didnt go out and say hey imma get her preggers on purpose and set him up. It happen you guys act like you never had a one night stand ah something with an ex. It happens, we where drunk in the moment and had sex. I mean hell my youngest daughter is the only one we actually sat down said we want kids take the udi out so we can have kids. The rest just happened. Pkus its her kid also and he lives with her i dont have the right to just say anything its her life his life my old lady and our kids life i could be potentially ruining. Plus him and i wasnt friends anymore.

Dude had cops purposely harrass me, hacked my social network accounts, recorded texts and phone convos her and i had. And we broke up on good terms, i mean she left for job corp, came back we met up he was with me and i set them up. Maybe i shoulda said oh btw back when we was 14 /15 we dated once but it was like 6 yrs earlier and i saw it as no biggie. He the one acted all crazy jelous thought everytime we hung out talked we was having an affair. He kicked her out,beat her/mistreat her,cheated on her,over something that wasnt going on. Like my old man use to tell me if you go looking for something hard enough chances are you gonna find it. She got mad/fed up about it all,so she went out got mad to get away, she called me all drunk, her friends didnt want her to go home like that, so they dropped her off at our apt(we didnt have a house at the time) we got to talking had some drinks, had sex, and she got pregnant.

I know i aint the only person who has ran into an old g/f and had a one night stand. Plus it was before me and my old lady was together we was just dating/living together. So aint like we was all married i went out and cheated. I aint trying to justify it, but it really isnt bad as it seems. Even you guys who casual sex with females, could knock someone up and they could not tell you or anything. You guys could be a father and not even know it. And why would i tell my baby momma we dont even talk etc anymore. I havent talked seen her in god knows how long. She drops our kid off at my moms then i go pick her up. Plus she might try to use this situation as leverage to cut off my joint custody. She been trying to for years.
You're lame for all these tall tales Paul Bunyan, do us all a favor and stop posting.
indifferent.gif

We can tell who are the simps in the building. Some of yall i can tell probably havent had sex with and im being very leniant, at least 20-30 chics. And thatslike 4 or 5 a yr. which is what a different chic every 2 or 3 months. Lol at guys being teenagers early mid 20's with long lasting steady g/f's likehow lame is that. When did you go out party live life at like 10-12 lol.

Originally Posted by LDJ

We can tell who are the simps in the building. Some of yall i can tell probably havent had sex with and im being very leniant, at least 20-30 chics. And thats like 4 or 5 a yr. which is what a different chic every 2 or 3 months. Lol at guys being teenagers early mid 20's with long lasting steady g/f's like how lame is that. When did you go out party live life at like 10-12 lol.

Post like this proves that you're a poser. "being leniant, at least 20-30 chics." cmon son.

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

Originally Posted by LDJ

We can tell who are the simps in the building. Some of yall i can tell probably havent had sex with and im being very leniant, at least 20-30 chics. And thats like 4 or 5 a yr. which is what a different chic every 2 or 3 months. Lol at guys being teenagers early mid 20's with long lasting steady g/f's like how lame is that. When did you go out party live life at like 10-12 lol.

Post like this proves that you're a poser. "being leniant, at least 20-30 chics." cmon son.

Proves ur a duck if you think having a different girl every 3 or 4 months is outrageous. I take it u must play with ur palms alot. Lol at dude thinking havingsex with like 3 chicks a yr is outrageous unheard of. I mean maybe ur a lame and get know chicks at all so it sounds outrageous. Or maybe ur a duck and youngin all inlove been with 1 chick throught ur whole youth since like junior high or some lame *+% iuno. But if you think having sex with 20-30 chicks in like a10 yr time frame is so unbeliveable iuno what to say to you man. You need to get out go to a club ah something, get offa twitter/myspace or whatever is cooltoday and actually go out interact with ppl in real-time.

Smashing my boys girl and causing them to break up and continuing to smash my other boys X-Girl as we speak, go back to college tomorrow tho so I'm outthis trick

taking things here or there isn't that big of a deal many did that growing up...i dipped out on a few checks at restaurants and diners....passed around afew chicks with the crew...craziest thing i heard was when dudes i knew would steal communion wafers during their alter server meanings...i remember thinkingdamn yall just copped the one-way concorde flight to double hell with that move...they also got caught making out and feeling up a shorty in the rectory...justrememebred i was messing wit my "boy's" girl while they were still together...she'd go to the bathroom, then i would follow...that went onfor a couple weeks until she decided to dead him...she tried to mess with me afterwards but i hit her with the Nah Chill I'm Good It Was Cool Tho

I've done sum F'ed up things but this was by far the funniest. My boy pissed in a 40oz bottle and gave it to this chick and told her he wanted to seeher chug a beer. Not knowing it was piss she chugged it all the way till the last drop. I laughed my #%@ off, but felt kinda bad later on....

I smashed this girl I work with. Her boyfriend knows and stayed with her for some reason but last night he called me starting crap and i told him while i wassmashing his girl in his bed I couldnt stop laughing at the picture of his Grandpa on his headboard

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

I refuse to believe somebody who thinks calling somebody a duck is smashing like that. I'm just sayin.

That aint even smashing lol. I mean it only takes at the most a few weeks to meet a chick and %%$@@ em. Go out club/etc on a friday. Meet a chick. Hit her uplike on a sunday(just a lesson in life incase u didnt know, never immediately call a chick u meet) Set up 2 meet her like tuesday/wednesday after work hangoutmaybe a few drinks. Friday go out somewhere intimate get to like second base. After that by the next week/weekend or so, invite her to the crib and smash.

If you continuously did this you could hit like 8 9 chicks a yr. I mean seriously if u spend more then a month or so tryin 2 get in a girls pants, either urgame is lame. Or she on some other @%*, and u shouldnt care anyways cause u have several other chicks u could be talking to that is willing and able all at thesame time.

What i think it is alot of u guys probably grew up with just a mom, or maybe a dad but he never really lived life, got married young thus never reallyexperienced life, so he cant pass anything down to u he doesnt know. So then u have 2 resort to social networks to ask obvious questions ur dad shoulda told ugrowing up ie... is being 17/18 and being in a serious relationship and moving in with a chick a bad idea. And other obvious questions having a dad who livedlife shoulda taught u growing up.

Like if u had a dad who lived life u shouldnt even entertain let alone be a teenager and be in a serious talking bout having kids etc living 2gether othercommittment/obligations relationshps situations. But if ur dad was like a teen early mid 20's when he knocked up ur mom. he didnt live life learn anythingso how can he teach u anything else but to be a simp/lame/duck/square or whatever new hip hop mad son term %@% ever kids say these days.

back in HS my cousin didn't have a cell, used to text his GF from my phone, one day she texted me, he wasnt around, she kept textin me talkin about theyhavin problems and whatnot id didnt personally care then she started coming on to me, never even saw me before though... tell my cousin his girl is throwin itat me, him trying to look like a "real man" says he doesnt care and doesnt believe me. Show him the messages, still says he doesnt care tells me Ican have her...

I hit, he cried... I felt bad, she then wanted a relationship w/ me, wasnt interested, she tried to kill herself called me from the unit in the hospital wherethey keep people who try to kill themselves... started ignoring her calls...

2 years later, same situation with my homie, his girls wants me, he says he doesnt care, they break up, I hit, he cried....

we laugh about it now but i still feel like they hate me for it... what happened to bros over pros? if ya girl is after ya homie u need to let her go...

Originally Posted by damedash06

back in HS my cousin didn't have a cell, used to text his GF from my phone, one day she texted me, he wasnt around, she kept textin me talkin about they havin problems and whatnot id didnt personally care then she started coming on to me, never even saw me before though... tell my cousin his girl is throwin it at me, him trying to look like a "real man" says he doesnt care and doesnt believe me. Show him the messages, still says he doesnt care tells me I can have her...

I hit, he cried... I felt bad, she then wanted a relationship w/ me, wasnt interested, she tried to kill herself called me from the unit in the hospital where they keep people who try to kill themselves... started ignoring her calls...

2 years later, same situation with my homie, his girls wants me, he says he doesnt care, they break up, I hit, he cried....

we laugh about it now but i still feel like they hate me for it... what happened to bros over pros? if ya girl is after ya homie u need to let her go...

Lol dont let the ducks read this they will be in awe, like wow u had sex in real life and it wasnt ur hand. U slept with ur cuzos chick, like stuff like thesedont happen all the time. i guess staying out waiting for jordans, all up on twitter/myspace, reading comics, and face stuck into the videogames u haventexperienced notice these type of things.

PS... the crying part is lol wat part of the game is that, was it his baby momma ah something, even still i mean crying lol.

Wow. Some of you dudes are foul. No honor.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Worst thing I've done was steal a girls iPod because she ruined my favorite hat.

I was a kid at the time, but I've confessed and now in college we both just laugh at it.

I plan on smashing to pay her back.
pimp.gif

Hit my ex girlfriend.

Nothing made me feel lower than putting my hands on a female, i'll never do it again.

Originally Posted by MBen32

Hit my ex girlfriend.

Nothing made me feel lower than putting my hands on a female, i'll never do it again.
Was u defending urself, did she hit u 1st? What precipitated the smackdown. I mean violence aint cool at all. But maybe u had justification indoing so.

Back
Top Bottom