What's the meanest thing you've ever said to the opposite sex??

About 4 months ago I told this girl off and as time has passed I finally realized how mean it actually was. This was an ex of mine, and was trying to pullthe same crap. Basically she's a complete drug addict who dropped out of FREE college to work at a gas station and live with her drug dealerboyfriend....only after repeatedly messing with my emotions. What you need to know to get the full sting is that the only thing in her life she actually hasemotions for is her little 13 year old sister, who is the sweetest girl there is and sadly looks up to her. Some of NT might actually remember this girl,seeing as I had made a pretty long thread a while ago describing her, and most of NT argued she was the most insane woman they've ever heard of and somethought I was making her up.

Well, we started arguing and it got heated. I said to her......"It's sad that your sister looks up to you....if she turns out like youthen you should be ASHAMED of yourself. You shouldn't be allowed around here. Unlike you, she actually has a future....she didn't waste it all on drugsand partying like you. Don't ruin her life like you already ruined yours."

I seen this girl the very next day driving and she gave me the finger.
roll.gif
But honestly though, looking back at it, I feel pretty bad about what I said. I only feel bad about bringing her little sister in an argument that shedidn't need to be brought in, I don't really feel bad about saying bad things about the actual girl.
What's the meanest or most hurtful thing you've ever said to a female, NT?

"your replacement will be getting here in like 20minutes, peace and good luck in life"

When she came back from her trip somewhere...

"During this whole time, I just wished that you stayed there your whole life and did not come back."

You're a worthless piece of bleep who'll never amount to anything. You're not doing anything in life and a failure. No wonder no one gives a bleepabout you.

About a year ago and I regret it everyday of my life.

"i guess its tru what the say... u cant make a ho a housewife" haha although r relationship was off n on n we still banged out for a few months afterthis things were never the same n never will be haha..
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

After a raw night stand with a close friend i was feelin ill the next three days thinkin i caught something. Google is a b**** sometimes cuz i thought i hadHIV, through the symptoms i had. I called her and said " you need to get checked out.. you gave me aids or some std cause i got symptoms of someone thatgot it. You better get checked, i think its fcked up that you did this to me."

- sure enough, the second i clicked the phone... i felt like an %#%. I ruined her life.
- Ended up doin it again with a rubber lol.

You're 10x worse than a prostitute. At least they get paid when give dudes head. Not to mention they don't let 15+ dudes run train on their mouth.

"I realized today... that I don't love you anymore and I only stick around for the ({})... and it ain't all that good. It's justthere so I take it."

I was chilling with this girl and my boys at her house and accidently spilled my drink on her sofa, SHE FREAKED THE FLIP OUT. Im like damn lemme get mymom's steam vac and i'll clean it up for you. She called me a *%+%*$. So I told her "*Beach* who you calling a *%+%*$? you just mad cuz you LIKEME and i'd rather do your father and the sad part is i did try to beat over you, but i ended up switching to your father"..... turns out 3 years agoher dad divorced her mom and came out of the closet. HA HA!!!!

"Your the first girl that makes me want to be gay" (Got no problem with gay people, but am very much into women).

Back
Top Bottom