What's the most expensive thing you've ever broken? did you have to pay?

I broke a $5,000 jar at my gf's parents house.  didn't have to pay.  a simple sorry was good enough
laugh.gif

I broke a $5,000 jar at my gf's parents house.  didn't have to pay.  a simple sorry was good enough
laugh.gif

I'm prob gonna win...

I broke a brand new yamaha R6....a lil over 8k.

I'm prob gonna win...

Broke my $1,100 laptop freshman year by getting drunk and knocking it off the top bunk. I paid for it with my grad party money, and the next summer I saved up through a job and bought another laptop... that later got stolen by a homeless guy.

Broke my $1,100 laptop freshman year by getting drunk and knocking it off the top bunk. I paid for it with my grad party money, and the next summer I saved up through a job and bought another laptop... that later got stolen by a homeless guy.

ive never broken anything really expensive thank god

ive broken a macbook pro before, that was around 2600 i think but it was mine so w/e

my bro has totalled my range rover and my dad's s550 before so that is pretty bad but of course there's insurance for those so....

ive never broken anything really expensive thank god

ive broken a macbook pro before, that was around 2600 i think but it was mine so w/e

my bro has totalled my range rover and my dad's s550 before so that is pretty bad but of course there's insurance for those so....

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I'm prob gonna win...

I totaled my pops car beyond repair, I didn't have to pay for it my parents were just glad i was alive. So I win
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I'm prob gonna win...

I totaled my pops car beyond repair, I didn't have to pay for it my parents were just glad i was alive. So I win
frown.gif

i didn't break but i crashed into a 2009 honda accord. i had no insurance so i have to pay out $30,000 to the guy leaving me carless.

DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!

i didn't break but i crashed into a 2009 honda accord. i had no insurance so i have to pay out $30,000 to the guy leaving me carless.

DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!

Originally Posted by CaliKush415

DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!
Damn

Back
Top Bottom