What's The Most Far Fetched Thing You've Told A Female/Male......

Originally Posted by vivienebanks

LMFAO. Some guy told me he was an Abercrombie Model...My response,"Not with that acne!"

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
alien.gif
ohwell.gif
roll.gif

Girl: My father is Marc Jacobs blah blah blah blah
Guy: That's so awesome
Girl: I kind of want another drink
Guy: That's funny, I have drinks in my pants
You guys can use that, free of charge.

Oh_

I told this one pelican I was gay, and moving to Miami to break up with her (I was like 14). Her brother was lets just say, affiliated.......and I was not trying to start nathin. Never saw her again either, that would have been awkward.

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

AtParties I say the most outlandish @##! all the time...on girls that I've never met before

I've legitimately gotten so many people to think I used to be one of Chris Brown backup dancers
laugh.gif

Also, told a couple girls I was Jake Gyllenhall's brother
Anddddd that I used to play soccer in England but gave it up after an injury.

I figure if they're dumb enough to believe it why not go along with it?
Came in the thread to post this !++%.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

During college I just cashed a pell check (it was probably $1,500) and I walked into a pizzeria to buy lunch.
I pulled out a knot of $20's and $50's to pay for my food and a girl next to me said "Look at you Mr. Money Man."
I said "This is nothing, this is my weeks pay."
glasses.gif

She gave me her number and I met up with her later that week.
I took her to my parents place (where I was living at the time) and said "I'm just staying here because my place is getting exterminated (who in their right mind would believe that???)
laugh.gif

I ended up smashing that evening.

But for the life of me, I can't remember what happened that she found out I was a broke #@% college kid
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Good one

I am not a good liar so I don't have any stories.

LMFAO. Some guy told me he was an Abercrombie Model...My response,"Not with that acne!"

I told a girl I was a model also 
laugh.gif

She said i was kinda short for a model 
roll.gif

pretty much. but she was butt ugly nd she kept braggin about how her father is marc jacobs. after he got her the drink, she walked away. she even told that to my security as she got kicked out.
Your security?

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Means she didn't believe you holmes. And u def didn't smash.

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

asked this girl at work to have lunch with me but she said no bcuz she has a "man"...few days later told her was going to Brazil for vacation. She was hungry as hell after i told her that.
laugh.gif

^^^^^
roll.gif
you just dont take a break do you Diego

funny thing is i really am going to Brazil...just waiting on that tax refund check to come in. havent spoken to her since that day.

Where is BR?  I lived in Rio for a while in 2007.  Best time of my life.

yeah thinking of going there...not 100% sure yet though

Back in the days of Xanga for the Nters who used that... some girl who went to an HS around my way started talking to me. Lets just say she wasn't very attractive.

One day she said she saw me at my place of work, I couldn't have any of that. So I made up some elaborate lie how I quit working there like 2 weeks ago, and was moving to California to live with my uncle. She kept talking to me after I supposedly moved, and I told her I almost got clipped in a drive by shooting
roll.gif

I remember to back in like Sophmore year of HS, a buddy of mine was over before bball practice. He got on AIM and got this guys s/n from our school. Pretended to be a girl and got him to cyber
laugh.gif
dude printed up the conversation and brought it into school, we got in a lot of trouble
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Means she didn't believe you holmes. And u def didn't smash.
Of course she didn't believe me. 
laugh.gif

Thought I'd post either way because I can't believe I use to say the most outlandish things. 
laugh.gif

two summers ago my uncle's company got awarded box seats to white sox games,but he didn't like baseball so he gave them to me.
So me and my friends would scoop chicks from everywhere we could throughout the city and stunt like we was some major players
laugh.gif
i got so much A that summer it was ridiculous.

i was just telling chicks the most from ( i own a marketing firm that works for the sox) to (i own stock in the white sox) to ( i sell drugs and im that dude but i stay lo key)

i pulled all this off while driving a 97" chevy
laugh.gif

chicks is mad easy when u got material @@% to show
roll.gif

eh, i dont really say anything too "out there" but alot of these stories are humorous
laugh.gif

during the 10th grade i told a girl i was rich, lived in atlanta, own a swiss account with a fat crib up in the alps
smh.gif
she believed it too
laugh.gif

Damn, I've never tried saying outlandish stuff. Never realized people were that gullible
laugh.gif
Kudos to all of you who smash under false pretenses.

I told this girl I used to go to school with that I was a walk-on for UNC Chapel Hill basketball. She was like why arent you on the website then.. I just told her they didn't update the rosters on the site yet.
laugh.gif

She continued to send me the noodz
pimp.gif

Me: How many people you been with?

Shorty: 3

Me: Yeah me too, only 1 more than you

laugh.gif

Nothing too big but when I was in middle school I told everyone at school Bill Bellamy was my cousin
laugh.gif
(showed my age with that one
smh.gif
, dude was the king of MTV in the 90's)

^ bill bellamy is that dude, he was my cuzin's RA in college, they(they're twins) used to baby sit me and take me to the dorm, anyway bill took a shine to me and we used to do his RA walkthroughs together. anyhow dude used to drive a remote control truck thru the halls and knock on peoples doors by banging it against the door. and just drive it up the dorm room, look around and bounce out. good times.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Your security?
I work at a bar/lounge/club...thats where i hear shaningans like this from.
You're not new here, are you..
I am

So youre not aware that all new members must provide at least one pic of themselves in order to move past the 1 month probationary period?

Back
Top Bottom