Whats the most Simpish thing you've ever witnessed

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by Kaws

I have to admit I was a real simp in my last relationship. Never Again.

1) Rented a car to pick up my ex and her friends and drop them up at a Soca Fete.
Went back home, waited until they were done partying, picked them up and dropped them back home.

2) Her phone was getting fixed cause the screen broke and I offered her my phone for a week. Was phone less while she was
using the phone.
come on brah, you gotta do better 
laugh.gif
I know I know. Lived and learned from my mistakes. like I said Never Again.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

1) Rented a car to pick up my ex and her friends and drop them up at a Soca Fete.
Went back home, waited until they were done partying, picked them up and dropped them back home.

2) Her phone was getting fixed cause the screen broke and I offered her my phone for a week. Was phone less while she was
using the phone.
come on brah, you gotta do better 
laugh.gif
I know I know. Lived and learned from my mistakes. like I said Never Again.

using the phone.

Damn brah, the words cannot explain..

using the phone.

Damn brah, the words cannot explain..

what about this simp named bruno mars? singin bout he gonna catch a live grenade for you n %%$#. softest %%$# i ever heard

what about this simp named bruno mars? singin bout he gonna catch a live grenade for you n %%$#. softest %%$# i ever heard

Dudes buying girls drinks in the club and then not getting any play. My sister runs this game all of the time. We don't pay for drinks just let her flirt and get the drinks and then we just come back and live it up on some poor simps dime. Hell she has a bf and they do this $%#@ almost every weekend.

I feel bad sometimes, but dudes gotta learn.

Dudes buying girls drinks in the club and then not getting any play. My sister runs this game all of the time. We don't pay for drinks just let her flirt and get the drinks and then we just come back and live it up on some poor simps dime. Hell she has a bf and they do this $%#@ almost every weekend.

I feel bad sometimes, but dudes gotta learn.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Facebook has turned into the big collective Simp Fest in the history of
mankind and it's downright disgusting.  Every time these birds post up
mobile uploads of them posin' in the mirror or an album of low grade
"photoshoot" pics, it's a gang of _'s scramblin' to hit that "Like"
button or post simp comments.  %!+* is disgusting
sick.gif

b8835cd9e0d7b6c563b2adbb35c769ea12e733c.png

yeah huge simp fest over fake chicks. The saddest thing is all the fake fb pages that have pics of nice looking girls tagging photoshopped nikes and jordan heels for sale. I always get a crack out of the people that join those pages asking to stop being tagged because they are too much of a simp to un friend

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Facebook has turned into the big collective Simp Fest in the history of
mankind and it's downright disgusting.  Every time these birds post up
mobile uploads of them posin' in the mirror or an album of low grade
"photoshoot" pics, it's a gang of _'s scramblin' to hit that "Like"
button or post simp comments.  %!+* is disgusting
sick.gif

b8835cd9e0d7b6c563b2adbb35c769ea12e733c.png

yeah huge simp fest over fake chicks. The saddest thing is all the fake fb pages that have pics of nice looking girls tagging photoshopped nikes and jordan heels for sale. I always get a crack out of the people that join those pages asking to stop being tagged because they are too much of a simp to un friend

Don't know about alllllll the moms teaching boys to simp.

I was stressing over a girlie, and my mama told me to man the hell up and stop acting like a punk.

then goes on to say women don't want no soft dude, and I need ti get over it.

love ya, mama

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't know about alllllll the moms teaching boys to simp.

I was stressing over a girlie, and my mama told me to man the hell up and stop acting like a punk.

then goes on to say women don't want no soft dude, and I need ti get over it.

love ya, mama

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My girls sisters boyfriend knows his girl is a known vagina lender on campus (Hampton University) . Yet, son son still payed for her flight to MIA this past memorial day weekend...

She gets down to MIA and meets this dude whom smashes on the beach, dude takes pics of them on beach and post on facebook and tags her in them, her boyfriend sees the pics and ask who son son is, she denies giving up the vaginal even tho the pic is of them 2 on the beach at night..

Where is she now? Spain "studying abroad" who paid for the ticket? You guessed it..

My girls sisters boyfriend knows his girl is a known vagina lender on campus (Hampton University) . Yet, son son still payed for her flight to MIA this past memorial day weekend...

She gets down to MIA and meets this dude whom smashes on the beach, dude takes pics of them on beach and post on facebook and tags her in them, her boyfriend sees the pics and ask who son son is, she denies giving up the vaginal even tho the pic is of them 2 on the beach at night..

Where is she now? Spain "studying abroad" who paid for the ticket? You guessed it..

damn, i aint never simped as hard as the dudes in here. these stories is just too much
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn, i aint never simped as hard as the dudes in here. these stories is just too much
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

A long time ago in a galaxy far far way...

...risked life and limb drivin' way out Bowie from DC in a damn snow storm (after I cut my hand fallin' down the steps in my house runnin' in socks extra geeked to hit the road) to give this chick a Christmas gift bag cuz she was goin' outta town the next day.

...spun out twice on the way out there, finally get there and shortie just came to the door like "Aite thanks" and went back inside - I mean damn, you coulda at least gave a _ some hot cocoa, $+#%% you see me shiverin' out here.

Top 5 lowest moments of my life - I mean, it's snowin' like crazy, I can barely see, and it hurts to hold the steering wheel because my damn hand has a laceration - I felt like "Stan" the whole way back...

..."we waited for hours in the blistering cold, and you just said, 'No.'"

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

#thirst #simp #buthoeswillbehoessoicouldntblametammy

Ahhhhh, the lessons learned as a youngbuck ...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm crying.  Son painted a picture with that paragraph. 

son was hitting that Risky Business throughout the house expecting a meeeeaaan Christmas Eve session
shoulda set her grass on fire.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

A long time ago in a galaxy far far way...

...risked life and limb drivin' way out Bowie from DC in a damn snow storm (after I cut my hand fallin' down the steps in my house runnin' in socks extra geeked to hit the road) to give this chick a Christmas gift bag cuz she was goin' outta town the next day.

...spun out twice on the way out there, finally get there and shortie just came to the door like "Aite thanks" and went back inside - I mean damn, you coulda at least gave a _ some hot cocoa, $+#%% you see me shiverin' out here.

Top 5 lowest moments of my life - I mean, it's snowin' like crazy, I can barely see, and it hurts to hold the steering wheel because my damn hand has a laceration - I felt like "Stan" the whole way back...

..."we waited for hours in the blistering cold, and you just said, 'No.'"

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

#thirst #simp #buthoeswillbehoessoicouldntblametammy

Ahhhhh, the lessons learned as a youngbuck ...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm crying.  Son painted a picture with that paragraph. 

son was hitting that Risky Business throughout the house expecting a meeeeaaan Christmas Eve session
shoulda set her grass on fire.

anyone else thing reformed simps are a funny breed as well?

you know, that dude who took L after L with the ladies and finally comes to his senses and is a whole new person.

Back
Top Bottom