What's the Most Unsanitary Thing You've Seen Someone Do Where Food is Served?

The dog story reminded me of some other stuff

I was at s burger King in South San Antonio and there are a lot of homeless people. Dude walked up to the door with 2 small dogs in a grocery cart. He went inside and asked for a water cup. He filled it with water and went back outside let the dogs drink the water......... Then came back in and refilled with the same cup.

At a wing place there were some dog bowls outside and people brought their dogs a lot. One of the waitress started playing with a dog and went right back to work like nothing happened.

I need to cook more because I'm very particular about food places.

I had a job in highschool at a grocery store in the meat department. My tasks were basically to prep chicken, steaks and ground beef. Put them in those trays, wrap em, price em and put em out on the shelf. I'd have to check every once in a while and make sure there was enough of each product on the shelves.

One day I was stocking stuff and noticed some ground beef was expired. It had some green **** in the middle. I took it off the shelf and brought it back. My boss (the butcher) seen me unwrapping it and about to toss it out and stopped me. He asked why I was doing that and I showed him.

The man says no this is what you do...he flipped the ground beef over so you couldn't see the green ****, rewrapped it and priced it with a new expiry date.

Couldn't believe that **** smh
:sick: :stoneface: i gotta be wary shopping at supermarkets

This one dude who works in the deli dept at one of my local Sprout loves to remove his visor and scratch his sweaty head with the same gloves he handles the food with. If you'd see him, he also looks like he has a hygiene problem. I stopped going to that one.

At a wing place there were some dog bowls outside and people brought their dogs a lot. One of the waitress started playing with a dog and went right back to work like nothing happened.

im not naming no names, but theres a certain culture that prefers dogs over people.

in that waitresses mind nothing did happen

crazy part is she probably hates kids and would of washed her hands after playing with a baby

on a side note...

i had no idea fake service dogs was a thing til recently

we dont do dogs (for the most part), this is going to cause a big clash between us soon

Last edited:
When I was in HS this girl that sat at my table told me her male friend that works at Taco Bell faps in the sauces. She told me as if I would find it funny with her. However, I ate at that mother***** Taco Bell all the damn time and was infuriated/disgusted/depressed all at once. Considered calling local news investigators, but instead I just stopped going.

I have a Boxer and remember some lady having a Boxer as a Service Dog.

I didn't believe her because my Boxer, although highly intelligent, was a pain in the *** growing up :lol:

lady at the amish market in PG county sneezed in her hands (no gloves) then adjusted toast on a plate and served it. We were in line to eat...we got out the line and never looked back.

Someone brought some snacks to a meeting...had a coworker double-dip her chips in the dip, but also ignored the tongs to pick up cheese/veggies and just used her hands :smh:

giphy.gif

The cook at the Lebanese spot I go to is a chain smoker. Every time I pull up he is out front smoking. When I get my order and leave he tails me out to go have a smoke. The fries always have nicotine undertones that I'm willing to permit because his falafel pitas are that damn good.

I went to a chinese restaurant that gives their diners a big container of white rice to eat. On their menu, there was a policy that the white rice cannot be taken togo with leftovers, I thought that was kind of weird, but thought nothing of it while I was eating in the restaurant at the time. Anyways, after I’m done eating, I ask for the check and some boxes for my leftovers.

When the box arrives, I start packing my leftovers and was going to scoop some of that white rice to go with it, but then I noticed that container of white rice was gone! So I look around and noticed the container of white rice that was on my table is now at another party’s table. I know it was the same container because I remember it had some very distinct scuff marks. Yeah, the container of white rice came with a little scooper or whatever, but that was strange.

I’ve never been back to that same restaurant. :lol:

When I was in HS this girl that sat at my table told me her male friend that works at Taco Bell faps in the sauces. She told me as if I would find it funny with her. However, I ate at that mother***** Taco Bell all the damn time and was infuriated/disgusted/depressed all at once. Considered calling local news investigators, but instead I just stopped going.

Oh man, I really felt those stages you just mentioned :frown::smh::angry:

On the heels of this:

and as the title says, what's the most unsanitary think you've seen someone do in a public place where food is served? Did you call that person out...if so, what was their reaction?

I think I told this story...back in college we had an omelette bar on the weekends in the dining hall. After a late night, all I wanted was an omelette w/ swiss. Got my joint from the chef and went to a table to sit and eat. Took a few bites and then I couldn't chew the cheese. Didn't take long to realize that the cheese I had was actually part of a plastic glove. I took the food back to the chef and saw that he was missing the thumb on his glove :sick: Went right to management, have no clue what happened after that...

Old people are so trash man, I swear

I was just at whole foods last night and got some fried cod, green beans, and mash :smh:

Thank goodness I didn't see this right after :smh: :smh:

the thing that got me thinking about the Sonic story was when you think on it, you never get to see inside of a Sonic where they prepare the food.

even at places where the kitchen is behind a door, you still can see a glimpse as the door swings....not at Sonic though

they could realistically be doing anything back there and it could go on forever until an employee snitched, you never get the opportunity to accidentally see something

im sure there has to br another setup like Sonic but i cant think of one

i have seen some dine-in Sonics before though

i think in like 2003 i went to a blimpies and ordered a wrap. the worker dropped a chocolate chip cookie on the floor and asked me if i wanted it for free. shook my head. the wrap was crap.
Why still eat there lol

I’ve seen a worker at Einstein bagel drop another customers food and pick it up like nothing happened .. just looked at him and shrugged lol without saying anything and he gave me my order for free
He probably dropped yours too :lol:

Saw some dude at a Chinese restaurant who was making the food sneeze into the pan and continue cooking
Me and my mom almost puked
How was the food? Lol seriously though did y’all attempt to tell anyone else that was there not to eat there. I woulda at least said something on my way out

I had a job in highschool at a grocery store in the meat department. My tasks were basically to prep chicken, steaks and ground beef. Put them in those trays, wrap em, price em and put em out on the shelf. I'd have to check every once in a while and make sure there was enough of each product on the shelves.

One day I was stocking stuff and noticed some ground beef was expired. It had some green **** in the middle. I took it off the shelf and brought it back. My boss (the butcher) seen me unwrapping it and about to toss it out and stopped me. He asked why I was doing that and I showed him.

The man says no this is what you do...he flipped the ground beef over so you couldn't see the green ****, rewrapped it and priced it with a new expiry date.

Couldn't believe that **** smh
As trash as it is to hear that, I’m not surprised. What I don’t understand about individuals that do ish like that as if there benefiting the company, that money not going out/in their pockets anyway so what’s the ****ing motivation

on a side note...

i had no idea fake service dogs was a thing til recently

we dont do dogs (for the most part), this is going to cause a big clash between us soon

Used to work at a Sam’s and can definitely confirm they stay bringing they pets in that ***, none of em are service animals. One time I was walking by a lady that had her dog on a leash that was waiting at the pharmacy to get a prescription, as I passed by the dog the **** tried to bite my leg! It was a pretty small dog so it couldn’t open its mouth enough to actually bite through my pants, but it made contact with my leg with the outside of its mouth.... I was thinking if that little **** had actually bit me I would have most def ended its life right there in the store in front of whoever was around

Man I mighta had to whoop his *** severely for that ****.... if not though you def shoulda said something

the thing that got me thinking about the Sonic story was when you think on it, you never get to see inside of a Sonic where they prepare the food.

even at places where the kitchen is behind a door, you still can see a glimpse as the door swings....not at Sonic though

they could realistically be doing anything back there and it could go on forever until an employee snitched, you never get the opportunity to accidentally see something

im sure there has to br another setup like Sonic but i cant think of one

i have seen some dine-in Sonics before though

Speaking of sonic, got a friend that worked there once and he said they were dumping raw sewage in the parking lot when the septic tank got full he said it happened a lot of times while he was working there. They even sent him out there to sweep it away when it was raining and he just walked out there and left instead :rofl:

lol nah 2003 was the 1st and last time i’ve been to a blimpie.

Used to work at a Sam’s and can definitely confirm they stay bringing they pets in that ***, none of em are service animals. One time I was walking by a lady that had her dog on a leash that was waiting at the pharmacy to get a prescription, as I passed by the dog the **** tried to bite my leg! It was a pretty small dog so it couldn’t open its mouth enough to actually bite through my pants, but it made contact with my leg with the outside of its mouth.... I was thinking if that little **** had actually bit me I would have most def ended its life right there in the store in front of whoever was around

‘pet owners’ be wildin sun

i seen a guy in Sams with one of them lil chiwawa type dogs standing on his BACK as he shopped

ugh

Back
Top Bottom