What's the most you have/would spend on a pair of Jordans?

Originally Posted by uknowdonti

How limited are those China XQ 1's? Don't they generally sell for one to two thousand, easy? Nice pics by the way.
Limited to 240 pairs released. i remember the first week the XQ's released, they hit ebay for well over 2500. It's all about waiting tilhype dies to cop.

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

How limited are those China XQ 1's? Don't they generally sell for one to two thousand, easy? Nice pics by the way.
Limited to 240 pairs released. i remember the first week the XQ's released, they hit ebay for well over 2500. It's all about waiting til hype dies to cop.
That's a tightrope to walk waiting for hype to die down on a shoe limited to 240 pairs.

the most i have spent was $200 on stealth 23's shipped planning to spend some cash on the packages coming out and also would spend $400 or maybe a littlehigher on some concord XIs (retro) DS of course!

retail so far
frown.gif
. my limit would be 400 though.

$+**, i dunno...a lot....

i love this picture of these hot *%$ shoes
i have the limited 23s and my next big buy will be a pair of the china xq 1s
i just can't put all the money together because i am buying the 23s and all of the packs releasing every month ( but i will get there )

$350 on a pair of Concords, what was I thinking, so much I could have done with that at that time, patience is a virtue

1K for 2 DS DMPs

definitely worth it, but damn....the credit card statement was brutal that month

(on a side note: has anyone with the titanium XX3s worn them at all? i dont think ive ever seen (in person or in pics) them touching the ground)

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Limited to 240 pairs released. i remember the first week the XQ's released, they hit ebay for well over 2500. It's all about waiting til hype dies to cop.
That's a tightrope to walk waiting for hype to die down on a shoe limited to 240 pairs.

true...but in some cases the price is set so high, its hard to find buyers paying that much. At that point, its easy to bargain.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

true...but in some cases the price is set so high, its hard to find buyers paying that much. At that point, its easy to bargain.

Good point.

I spent $600 on the DMP, but i spent $450 on the 1s in my pic
happy.gif

(they look better in the picture than they do in person, but they're still nice)

I have spent a lot of money on shoes, but the most for one pair is my DS Bred XI's for $350, kinda hurt but if you got some DMP's or Concords hit me upI'd pay that again for some DS XI's.

wow i havnt got to that part yet i just started collecting jayz but most spen 330 on a cdp but for one shoe 180 on my king country spiz'ikes, i think mosti spend on a shoe is 450-500
nerd.gif

i try my hardest to find good deals so i can avoid paying these jacked up prices

$185 shipped on some OG taxi XII

and bout to buy flint XIII's for $200 shipped from this guy

Back
Top Bottom