What's the obsession with Hookah nowadays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSUN :pimp:

Lots of NTers in the 818, man. We held the OG summits around the valley too back in the early 2000s.

That's dope man, 818 summit/YambFest [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Them valley pros [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Hookah's been around for years bro :lol:

It's coo, social thing I guess.

Just chill around the house with homies, watch the game or something.

only 'fake smokers' do it.

back in highschool, all my arab peeps used to do it. now it catched on i guess.

all i see nowadays are pics of ppl smoking hookah. doing it for the likes/retweets are the new waves i guess

It's probably new to the "hip-hop" scene....

But I been bagging middle easterns in the valley smoking hookah since I was like 15 :lol:

This.

Love my persian valley girls :smokin

CSUN :pimp:

Lots of NTers in the 818, man. We held the OG summits around the valley too back in the early 2000s.

That's dope man, 818 summit/YambFest [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Them valley pros [emoji]128526[/emoji]

CSUN Class of '09 :smokin

Last edited:
Just to clarify, I know that hookah has been around. They've been in big cities for a while, but rappers just RECENTLY started mentioning them and hopping on the bandwagon. And now that they've done that, they've caught on to the hip hop community who previously has no interest in these activities

I'm convinced this FlyNY character doesn't have any friends or associates offline.

How do you live in NY and need an online forum to inform you what's going on outside your windows? Get acquainted with your city, dawg.
mean.gif

Last edited:
I always wondered what came out of hookah was it Mary Jane or not - that's what Hookah should be called.

Used to put weed in the hookah back in my dorm living room. My roommates and I would fill the whole suite with smoke and you could smell it all over the 1st floor of the building.

Thats all you see in the clubs here in Uptown NYC. It feels like its somewhat mandatory to have them on your table if you're in the club>D

Homegirl used to host hookah parties all the time back in the day...

After like midnight, it would just turn into a huge orgy party. :lol:

Been wondering what the point was if there was no tree in it.

And also how do y'all handle the mouthpieces, do y'all keep one on you to screw on or something or does everyone use the one that someone else has used before?

Been wondering what the point was if there was no tree in it.​

And also how do y'all handle the mouthpieces, do y'all keep one on you to screw on or something or does everyone use the one that someone else has used before?​

Hookah bars will give you a plastic mouth piece...

My friends have joints with 2 or more hoses so I don't have to share the hose.

As a person who has never smoked a cigarette... When I smoked it, with out herb, I Def got a buzz.. Little light headless, but in a good way... And mad tasty...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom