What's The Pettiest $%$% You've ever gotten in trouble/yelled at for?

thousandaire

Banned
-For putting honey on a biscuit
-For saying I was a "big baller"
-I would get smacked in the head for having my hands in my pocket

Damn my pops was petty
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Post yours

Damn, that IS petty.

My friend's mother yelled at me once for saying "damn" in her house.

I was 6 at the time and had no idea they were hardcore Christians.

I got yelled at for using my dad's tools
smh.gif

and I got yelled at for yelling at my sister when she ate my cornbread...She lied, S.O.B.

I used to get in trouble over the dumbest @+@%. I remember one time I got yelled at because I SUPPOSEDLY sexually harassed this girl once. Whatever.
eyes.gif

In kindergarten I got yelled at for using the "wrong" crayon while coloring in a ladybug - I was using red-violet when I should've been usingred.

For walkin into my friends house with my hat on. His dad cussed me out... i aint kno they house rules... this was like 3 weeks ago too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solemunchies

smh.gif

and I got yelled at for yelling at my sister when she ate my cornbread...She lied, S.O.B.

Your sister is a son and your mom is a @*$%!?
alien.gif

Originally Posted by solemunchies

smh.gif
laugh.gif
I couldn't touch none of my pops @%@*, I remember whenthat R. Kelly TP2.com came out and my dad bought it. He wasn't home one day so I took it and was banging "feelin' on yo' booty". He bustin my room outta no where and whipped my @@$
laugh.gif

My moms yelled at me for getting a 99 in gym she said i should of got a 100. My moms is crazy yo i swear.

My mom freaks out anytime I walk out of a gas station with the stuff I just bought in my hands instead of in a bag.
eyes.gif

Gotdamn its been a minute ...

... got yelled at, dragged outta bed by my neck by pops because the dishes werent done. At 12 am, on a school

night.

smh.gif

- For packing dishes into the dishwasher the "wrong" way
- I used to get yelled at for having too many sneakers

My father was picking me up from a friend's house and he yelled and then proceed to beat me for not tying my shoes fast enough.
My friends stay telling that story too, they thought my father was clinically crazy.

Damn, I can't believe I forgot the GOAT

My moms yelled at me for a good 30 mins straight because I was washing clothes on New Years Day
indifferent.gif

my dad slapped me in the back of the head in front of my friends because i was holding a bowl of salsa and it looked like it was gonna fall out of the bowl ..

eventually there was no spilled salsa and all my pops said was "still."

Back
Top Bottom