whats the point of tisa / ti$a snapbacks?

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by air8704

tisa fitteds are corny......quite honestly the whole snapback phase is corny...bunch of grown men wearing kiddie hats...its not 1994 and the old man killed nino so new jack city is gone...stop it cinco. ....snapbacs are for dudes who like to......cat daddy

why are you gravedigging this post. who are you? go away.
fam i have been on here longer then you..dont let this post count crap fool you ..snapbacks are for little teenies boppers period.. unless youre a rapper, with a mass of teenie boppers following you....and i dnt think ur a rapper....

Originally Posted by MECKS

tisa fitteds are corny......quite honestly the whole snapback phase is corny...bunch of grown men wearing kiddie hats...its not 1994 and the old man killed nino so new jack city is gone...stop it cinco. ....snapbacs are for dudes who like to......cat daddy

why are you gravedigging this post. who are you? go away.
fam i have been on here longer then you..dont let this post count crap fool you ..snapbacks are for little teenies boppers period.. unless youre a rapper, with a mass of teenie boppers following you....and i dnt think ur a rapper....

lmao.. I wear snapback because the adjustable snap.. once my hair level changes my fltteds stop fitting. with a snapback they always fit

lmao.. I wear snapback because the adjustable snap.. once my hair level changes my fltteds stop fitting. with a snapback they always fit

snapback wack.....snapback wack...lol

you brought this thread back to say this?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ dudes makin youtubes to review snapbacks
LMAO...buddy seemed SUPER disappointed too... "my brother was right..." 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes shirt was looking like: 

Wrinkled-Paper-Loose-Leaf-psd11229.png

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ dudes makin youtubes to review snapbacks
LMAO...buddy seemed SUPER disappointed too... "my brother was right..." 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes shirt was looking like: 

Wrinkled-Paper-Loose-Leaf-psd11229.png

im growing my hair... fitteds fit me funny , and dont promise to fit me in a few months of growing
they make me look like sup my hats too big then theyre all tight and give me the red line of death on my forehead
im a fan of the "throwback" snapbacks anyway
not just team joints i enjoy obey jumpoffs even more then any fitted anyway
just my two pesos

im reaally white if that matters

im growing my hair... fitteds fit me funny , and dont promise to fit me in a few months of growing
they make me look like sup my hats too big then theyre all tight and give me the red line of death on my forehead
im a fan of the "throwback" snapbacks anyway
not just team joints i enjoy obey jumpoffs even more then any fitted anyway
just my two pesos

im reaally white if that matters

Back
Top Bottom