We drop lobotomy beats
Evaporated meats
On high-tech streets
We go solo
Dance floors and talk shows
Hot dogs, 'No Doz'
Hot sex in back rows

I forgot how I came up with mine :smh:

Oh yeah I was making a new name due to losing the two previous ones.

One of them I registered and couldn't figure out what the password was or remembered what e-mail was used after the 30 wait period so I had to make a new one.

Second one I lost by quoting a NSFW picture of some chicks booty from one of the booty threads and one of the mods came through and leveled a whole bunch of us.

So when I was making this one I was trying to be creative and think of something that was witty like how dudes was using Dro Montana, Brad Piff, etc.

I couldn't come up with anything remotely clever though :rolleyes

I was watching something on TV while on the computer think it was a basketball game or something don't remember what exactly and I had said the person on the TV was putting in work :lol: :smh: then other things occured while on the computer and on the TV that made it stick so I went with it.

sole legit = solegit

"solegit be the clique
and we vicious with them kicks
"

my crew from high school.

we rep it from '08 til

our song is "93 til infinity"

= was my first ever psn name until i changed it to June

This old lady at my job would always have nicknames for everyone here; neckbone, cornbread, skinny... mine was June Bug

Years later for short everyone started calling me June

psn: June_the_beast

A night of drinking created the idea of a homie and I starting a fake rap duo as a joke to mock another friend who was legit starting a rock band.

I tried thinking of the least intimidating, white name out there and settled on McGee. Then I wanted to spice it up with a hip hop adjective and the progression went: "Dirty McGee" --> "Jeezy McGee" --> "Seedy McGee" --> "C.D. McGee". I figured "CD" might be misinterpreted, so I settled on Corndog McGee. The homie went with "Fist Crisco" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom