what's the strangest place you picked up J's for cheap or even free??

no lie i got a pair of flint 13s at play it agin sports nds for 25 haha lady had no idea there 2005 9.5 kinda small but i make them work haha

Really enjoying all these stories guys! You've inspired me to check out my local shops. Keep the tales coming!

Really enjoying all these stories guys! You've inspired me to check out my local shops. Keep the tales coming!

dont have them yet but on 5/25 finishline will be having their "end of season sale" where certin shoes are an extra 30% off the price marked. i found a finishline that still had a pair of the university blue 9(powders) from last year. had them ship it in. 9s were $119.99 a week ago but got marked down to 69.98 this week. plus they will be an extra 30% off during the sale and plus my employee discount of 30%. shoes will be $36 after tax for my self!!!

dont have them yet but on 5/25 finishline will be having their "end of season sale" where certin shoes are an extra 30% off the price marked. i found a finishline that still had a pair of the university blue 9(powders) from last year. had them ship it in. 9s were $119.99 a week ago but got marked down to 69.98 this week. plus they will be an extra 30% off during the sale and plus my employee discount of 30%. shoes will be $36 after tax for my self!!!

I was with my boys one time driving down the street and spotted some team jordans in the middle of the road they were in vnds condition lol. sold em to another friend for 40 bucks.

I was with my boys one time driving down the street and spotted some team jordans in the middle of the road they were in vnds condition lol. sold em to another friend for 40 bucks.

copped the grey toe 13's from sports authority for $29.99 back in 04-05 i think. they had a fsr of those and the wheats for $29.99.

copped the grey toe 13's from sports authority for $29.99 back in 04-05 i think. they had a fsr of those and the wheats for $29.99.

Back in '99, the transmission in my car needed to be repaired...$1600, and my grandmother loaned me the money to get it done. I had a rental car, and decided to take a trip to the Nike outlet in Edinburgh, IN....I had $200, which was the last of my money.

While there, I bought 8 pairs of AJ XV player samples: the White/Purple Finley's, Blk/Gold (Miller), White/Green and some White/Royal/Orange Penny Flightposites (still never seen them again to this day) for $19.99 each....

Sold all of the AJ XV's for $200 each (6 pairs) & the Penny Flightposites went to a guy in Malaysia & Jersey Joe for $275 each...

THAT paid my grandmother back...

Back in '99, the transmission in my car needed to be repaired...$1600, and my grandmother loaned me the money to get it done. I had a rental car, and decided to take a trip to the Nike outlet in Edinburgh, IN....I had $200, which was the last of my money.

While there, I bought 8 pairs of AJ XV player samples: the White/Purple Finley's, Blk/Gold (Miller), White/Green and some White/Royal/Orange Penny Flightposites (still never seen them again to this day) for $19.99 each....

Sold all of the AJ XV's for $200 each (6 pairs) & the Penny Flightposites went to a guy in Malaysia & Jersey Joe for $275 each...

THAT paid my grandmother back...

I got 11 pairs of J's at a yard sale. All were used, but most were in VNDS shape. I paid $150 for all of them. Since they weren't my size I resold them all for a nice little profit
smile.gif

I got 11 pairs of J's at a yard sale. All were used, but most were in VNDS shape. I paid $150 for all of them. Since they weren't my size I resold them all for a nice little profit
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom