whats the worst christmas gift you have received?

ex gf's stinky :emoji_pouting_cat:
I don't believe it

CVZa8StUsAASfxH.jpg

I didn’t receive this personally but it was a gift included in a white elephant game. My cousin was working at Game Stop at the time and he threw in a Mario Kart cardboard display as a gift. Said it was limited edition and super rare. We were all staring at him like WTF? I believe the limit was $50 a present so my other cousin who got stuck with it was super salty.

I didn’t receive this personally but it was a gift included in a white elephant game. My cousin was working at Game Stop at the time and he threw in a Mario Kart cardboard display as a gift. Said it was limited edition and super rare. We were all staring at him like WTF? I believe the limit was $50 a present so my other cousin who got stuck with it was super salty.
at work one time someone brought hepatitis b cream

an edited Juvenile 400 Degreez album. Cash MOney was lazy with the editing to it just scratches/slurs over all the swears and they swear A LOT, didnt even put radio edits in for songs that had them available. Pretty sure he got it from K or Wal Mart

My uncle used to get me the best Christmas presents, but from the time I was 10 to 12, my uncle's bougie wife thought it would be a great idea to get me and my younger step-siblings nutcrackers. Like legit working full size Christmas nutcrackers. Even my step-mom who is all about "it's the thought that counts and you should be happy you got ANYTHING" was like this is ridiculous. I think my dad finally had to step in and tell them "hey, they'd rather get nothing at all if Patti is going to continue with these things" before it finally stopped. It's a running family joke to this day.

Back
Top Bottom