What's the worst look you've had or seen while at the gym?

:smh: One crazy dude came in wearing jeans, work boots, and a t-shirt. Instead of wearing gloves, he cut 2 pieces of cardboard from a box.

Everything he lifted he would be screaming at the top of his lungs....

Gym has a dress code. I asked one of the ladies how come he's allowed in. She told me the dude is mentally unstable, and they're afraid of confronting him cause he'll go crazy on you.

Happens a few weeks back, tight UA shirt with no sleeves but wearing 2 shooting sleeves ( !?! ) durag with a headband over it, jean shorts with said shirt tucked in and timbs... I stared for a good minute

kobe-wtf.gif

I saw I guy working out in silk black boxer shorts with red lips on them...

I thought jeans and a shirt was bad, but Im hearing people in slack and dress shoes. :rofl: cot damb
:lol:

Man any denim in any form of athletics PISSED ME THE HELL OFF. I hate seeing people play basketball in jeans especially. Disrespect to the sport.

the jeans/slack/dress-shirts don't bother me because i realize sometimes people sometimes just want to fit in a workout in between their schedule. I've done this before when i got out of work early and decided to hit the gym before going home since i had some extra time. I went in there with my work cargo pants and steel toes haha. The dudes I dont understand are the ones with the sunglasses at the gym. wtf?

This old asian doctor at my gym always works out wearing his scrubs and leather gardening gloves LOL Crack up every time i see him.

I saw a pretty big dude go in wearing a sweater, goggles, hardhat, jeans, and timbaland boots. He was doing 65lbs incline bb bench press in the squat rack.

I hate the dudes that think they are so big they walk by you sideways and say "excuse me" when theres a semi truck of space around you. :smh:

Last edited:
Short guy with girbauds, beater, and a fitted.. i always see that dude at the gym wearing the same damn thing..

Last edited:
That gym ninja weirdo might be the green/white/red ranger so be careful. The "Finnish Moron workout" video looks possessed.

I don't mind very much how people dress in the gym (although jeans and bottom up is questionable), but it's the people who don't use headphones with their iPhones/Blackberries that piss me off. They'll use the built-in speakers and set the volume to maximum without any consideration to others.

I bet the dudes wearing shirts and slacks and dress shoes in the middle of the day are going back to work with dat funk :x

The other day I saw some dude in an ed hardy t-shirt, combat boots, some black pants with a huge pink belt. Oh and he had on shades.

I was at a loss for words. Apparently this guy is a regular, I've never seen him.

looks at the gyms that irk me the most:

3) dudes wearing hats. Why? You have to be hiding something because we're all sweating like :evil: 's slaves and you're wearing a wool fitted.

2) Europeans. I'll admit, Euros usually win that ESPN World's Strongest Men contest every year, but there's always a skinny new wave bloke doing the craziest limb flailing exercises and taking up all the room.

1) Any man that lifts weights w/ his girl. IDC, IDC, IDC. Most of y'all have seen it, some of you might do it, but no grown man should be having his girl spot him on the bench press or visa versa. Guys who do are simps and most likely let them girls finger their balloon knot

Back
Top Bottom