What's the worst thing that's happened to your car?

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

totalled trying to go under a truck

was this around the time when the fast and the furious came out?
laugh.gif

How you do that tho?

lol yeh in 2006 so i think a lil time after, i was just in the mood n thought i could pull it off 
laugh.gif

got a cool amount of money for it too 
pimp.gif
youre only like 17 now though

in 2006 when you were 13 you drove under a truck?

okay buddy

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

totalled trying to go under a truck

was this around the time when the fast and the furious came out?
laugh.gif

How you do that tho?

lol yeh in 2006 so i think a lil time after, i was just in the mood n thought i could pull it off 
laugh.gif

got a cool amount of money for it too 
pimp.gif
youre only like 17 now though

in 2006 when you were 13 you drove under a truck?

okay buddy

Some beyotch scratched my bumper when she left her parking spot behind me.....why the hell would you park so close to begin with?

Some beyotch scratched my bumper when she left her parking spot behind me.....why the hell would you park so close to begin with?

one of my homies keyed my brand new (at the time) audi a4 2007 (less than two weeks of driving, under 1k miles) cause he thought i stole money from him... which was pretty ridiculous.. obviously he aint my homie no more.. but wow.. i dunno what he was thinking.. not to sound like a douche.. but why would i need to steal money if im driving around in a brand new a4.. and to top it all of.. he gave me 50 bucks to fix the key mark LOL.. 50 bucks barely gets me an eighth of sticky, and thats exactly what i did with that money.. smh

one of my homies keyed my brand new (at the time) audi a4 2007 (less than two weeks of driving, under 1k miles) cause he thought i stole money from him... which was pretty ridiculous.. obviously he aint my homie no more.. but wow.. i dunno what he was thinking.. not to sound like a douche.. but why would i need to steal money if im driving around in a brand new a4.. and to top it all of.. he gave me 50 bucks to fix the key mark LOL.. 50 bucks barely gets me an eighth of sticky, and thats exactly what i did with that money.. smh

My very 1st car was parked on the street one night and the next morning I was walking to my car and someone smashed the rear drivers side and kept it moving

Then we had the October storm here in Buffalo and my little Honda took a beating driving through all that snow so I had to get rid of it

My very 1st car was parked on the street one night and the next morning I was walking to my car and someone smashed the rear drivers side and kept it moving

Then we had the October storm here in Buffalo and my little Honda took a beating driving through all that snow so I had to get rid of it

I was driving and the back drivers side wheel just feel off, while going 70 on the freeway in the far left lane, sparks flew, i managed to get over to the far right lane crossing 4 lanes to safety. One of the scariest moments in my life.

I was driving and the back drivers side wheel just feel off, while going 70 on the freeway in the far left lane, sparks flew, i managed to get over to the far right lane crossing 4 lanes to safety. One of the scariest moments in my life.

Back
Top Bottom