WHAT'S UP WITH ALL JORDANS BEING SEEN LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF RELEASE?!?!?

Originally Posted by punisha15

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

WHAT'S UP WITH ALL JORDANS BEING SEEN LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF RELEASE?!?!?
It happens because a light-year is a measure of distance not time.

got em......
grin.gif

Im happy to SEE THEM this far out. These sites that sell them early seem to be benefiting pretty easy and I dont see how Nike hasnt nipped that yet

I'm not sure how long a lot of you have been here but it used to be a 6 month time window between the time we saw pics and the time they actually dropped (sometimes shorter). Now we're seeing @#! pop up a whole year from now? Yet another sign that JB doesnt want to be an exclusive sneaker anymore, they want to be a Nike. Its sad. And its not even people that hold weight out here lol, nobody's are posting hella info.... I'm sorry but this is getting out of hand. I was an O.G. retro copper, I know how it used to be. Its getting worse and worse.

I'm sorry but that's the funniest thing I've read today. An oxymoron for sure.

People complain too much sometimes. Would you rather not get pics at all? And just wait to cop it at the store not knowing what the shoe looks like? Useless!%% thread, forreals.

Lol I'm not really complaining, its just funny getting older and actually seeing things change for the worse. I remember hearing my uncle complain about abunch of nothing when I was smaller lol. It just seems like JB is starting to blend in with everyone else. I miss the hype really, if you guys think anythingwithin the past 2 yrs have been hyped then you dont know ehat hyped is.

And for the people saying 9-10 moths your crazy. If his newest model dropped in Feb. pics werent here until nov....... ask Snuggles!

I'm not sure how long a lot of you have been here but it used to be a 6 month time window between the time we saw pics and the time they actually dropped (sometimes shorter). Now we're seeing @#! pop up a whole year from now? Yet another sign that JB doesnt want to be an exclusive sneaker anymore, they want to be a Nike. Its sad. And its not even people that hold weight out here lol, nobody's are posting hella info.... I'm sorry but this is getting out of hand. I was an O.G. retro copper, I know how it used to be. Its getting worse and worse.

people like u ...........
indifferent.gif

a jordan mag use to come out in nov-dec and have pics and info about shoes being realesed the following year

i dont understand why people make useless threads like this
sick.gif

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I like being able to see shoes so far in advance. It gives time for the hype to settle in & down, and lets me know how much money I'll be needing inthe future.

Originally Posted by ehbball88

Who says that all of these pics that have come out are even real?

very true.. like how everyone rejected the pictures of those space jams. we cant really tell whats real or not anymore.. highly unfortunate.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
first thing I thought after reading that garbage

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I thought about that as I was typing it, its true as dumb as it soundslol

sales are probably down. so they're hyping people up extra early in hopes that the zombies that can't resist everything jordan puts out, will but them.
smile.gif

Eh alot of shoes were seen months before the release. The info is usually dropped like a year before the shoes release too. We first heard about infrareds,true blues, even chicago 10s like a year ago.

The earlier I see the shoes the better, once I see sample pics I can believe they'll release.

Back
Top Bottom