whats up with NT and the hate toward jean shorts aka Jorts

Originally Posted by seniosoul

if i wear any kind of shorts they will not stop above my knee.... PERIOD
Not even swim trunks?

I don't hate them, but I prefer my shorts to be lightweight and denim is...well not.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

i dont have any, but i dont mind them. i never heard anybody hate on them until i came to NT....

dipguns_main.jpg
Them Bright $$% shorts, white socks on black shoes....DF was he thinking?
smh.gif

Fam its not just NT that hates them. Everyone I know around here hates Jorts. They really just look tacky and everyone relates Jorts to kinda trashy people. Atleast where I live for the most part people wearing them are some slum bums.

Hmmm I never knew about this hate, I wear jorts in the summer, i mean i stay in AZ eff pants. Ill never wear white socks with them though, just dont lookcoo.

Originally Posted by solefood229

So jorts = trashy
nerd.gif

I mean you can't rock cargos with everything
Cargo shorts are what middle school kids wear dude. How about regular shorts. Shorts don't need to be super-long, denim, camo-print, orcovered with unnecessary pockets.

People around me in TX stay hating on jorts. I dont understand it, but I think they equate them to =white trash and Nascar fans.

I love how everyone poking fun at the "jorts" are posting pictures of people wearing them ridiculously, butnot showing the other side of "normal wear".

I wear "jorts" from time to time, and see no problem with it. If you were them "normally", then they look fine.

I still have a couple of pairs but i don't wear them anymore. I see nothing wrong with them except when dudes OD with them and sag them to their ankles

Jean shorts are kind of childish to me. I'd expect my 9 year old cousins to wear them.

Besides, I don't think high end denim manufacturers make jorts. Instant turnoff to the NT demographic.

of course you guys picked out some hillbilly examples...theres nothin wrong with a decent pair of jean shorts,not to long or short.I mean some things just dontlook right with cargos or camos

Originally Posted by FeelMode

i just came in here to say isnt this a Gator fan thing and of course someone already has the awesome pic up
jorts02nt5.jpg

23sbqm8.gif

No I dont wear jorts.

i dont have any, but i dont mind them. i never heard anybody hate on them until i came to NT....

dipguns_main.jpg

please tell me cam is tryin to be hard when it looks like he's wearing crocs....

Originally Posted by FedExciter

of course you guys picked out some hillbilly examples...theres nothin wrong with a decent pair of jean shorts,not to long or short.I mean some things just dont look right with cargos or camos

QFT

I personally laugh at dudes who wear cargo shorts with everything...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Originally Posted by FedExciter

of course you guys picked out some hillbilly examples...theres nothin wrong with a decent pair of jean shorts,not to long or short.I mean some things just dont look right with cargos or camos

QFT

I personally laugh at dudes who wear cargo shorts with everything...
laugh.gif
Seriously.

So NT, I ask, would you rather someone wear wear "jorts" or "basketball shorts" with a nice T-Shirt? (Unless you own a pair of cargo shortsfor all 7 days of the week, which I wouldn't be surprised if some do).

Originally Posted by bns1201

dipguns_main.jpg

please tell me cam is tryin to be hard when it looks like he's wearing crocs....

I think those are Goadomes aren't they?
nerd.gif

"Jorts"

That's a new one for me.

I have a grey pair hanging somewhere in my closet.

Back
Top Bottom