whats up with NT and the hate toward jean shorts aka Jorts

I've never heard the term "jorts" before NT
laugh.gif
. And I don't understand the hate for jean shorts, too. I know people say it looks tacky andstuff but those pics of people wearing jean shorts in this thread are bad examples... especially those Gator fans
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FedExciter

of course you guys picked out some hillbilly examples...theres nothin wrong with a decent pair of jean shorts,not to long or short.I mean some things just dont look right with cargos or camos

Co sign.

I wear them w/ no hesitation in the summer. & to the person that said high end designers dont make them I got a pair

of Polo Jean Cargo joints @ the crib that always gets compliments so to each they own I guess ...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

I love how everyone poking fun at the "jorts" are posting pictures of people wearing them ridiculously, but not showing the other side of "normal wear".

I wear "jorts" from time to time, and see no problem with it. If you were them "normally", then they look fine.

why dont you find some photos for us? i PERSONALLY have no issue with them, but i think they should be reserved for wear by the females.... and is it acoincidence that 90% of the jorts photos feature people looking ridiculous?

good look:
1172249.jpg

bad look
53025740.jpg

good look:
Heidi_Montag080731008.jpg

bad look:

I swear Jeans Shorts almost every day at school. To think about it I'm sure most urban clothing company's produce more jean shorts than any other kind.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

I swear Jeans Shorts almost every day at school. To think about it I'm sure most urban clothing company's produce more jean shorts than any other kind.
0 for 2 on those sentences buddy. Try starting small, maybe just a subject and a verb and build up from there.

Example: "Jane spoke." or "Spot ran."

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

i wear jeans and cargos.

unless i am going to the gym, playing ball, or running to a store real quick, i am not wearing mesh shorts.

I never understood why people can't wear basketball shorts unless they're actually playing ball. Basketball shorts FTW.

Hating "Jorts" must be a east coast thing..people in cali stay rocking them.

And of course it looks nothing like the ones that you guys have posted..

Polo Jean Cargo shorts high end??? And Polo Jeans is never considered real Ralph Lauren IMO. Plus he was talking about expensive denim brands.

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

i wear jeans and cargos.

unless i am going to the gym, playing ball, or running to a store real quick, i am not wearing mesh shorts.

I never understood why people can't wear basketball shorts unless they're actually playing ball. Basketball shorts FTW.
+1. I wear basketball shorts when I go to the supermarket, go run some errands real quick, etc. Just a white tee and bball shorts for the SoCalsummer when you gotta go run errand real quick = dopeness.

I said it once, and I'll say it again...NT will find a way to dislike ANYTHING.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I love ya'll.

I meant to ask this a LONG time ago...but Joseph Camel, where are you from? PM me if you don't wanna post it in here.

Some kids really hate 'em. Like they'll be like "he's a faget, he's wearing Jorts", and they'll be serious.

I dont rock them, but i dont hate them.

cargo and maybe camo
pimp.gif

Jorts = TRASH

word to those M+F+G joints cats rocked in HS
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ekin 75

Polo Jean Cargo shorts high end??? And Polo Jeans is never considered real Ralph Lauren IMO. Plus he was talking about expensive denim brands.

They say Polo on the outside pocket / Ralph Lauren on the inside tag. Bought @ Dillards.

They cost me a note & some change & where I'm from, ( Ca ) Polo/ Ralph Lauren is high end ...

I know there are distinctions between the two on some items but that can be debated. I live w/ my op, you w/ yours

& were both happy ...

i dont have a problem with them but i havent worn any in a while. too many nters trying to pass off their views as "the standard". %$** is disgusting

Back
Top Bottom